Grado PS2000e Loaner Program @ TTVJAudio.com
Oct 24, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #107 of 164
It's all good.
I sent them to @Oteil Thursday 10/05 and he received them Wednesday 10/11 because of Sunday/Columbus Day, so he should've sent them out Wednesday 10/18 to the next in line which is @JoeDoe who should've received them around 10/21 and be sending them out 1 week later.

Excellent! Then I can expect these hopefully in the first week of November

I'm so concerned with the time because I'm last on purpose! I would have been first but I wanted to hear the gs2ke an ps2ke at the same time. So @Todd
graciously allowed me the chance to hear both but I'd have to be the very last on each tour! An that was many months ago

Forgive my implications

@joseph69 I'm happy to hear you to take excellent care of your collection as well ^^ I think selling headphones probably my favorite part about this hobby getting a chance to share something that I've taken good care of with somebody else who will be able to also enjoy it take good care of it and share it with somebody else in the future is really rewarding!

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #108 of 164
@Mshenay
the headphone already full burn in though so that's an advantage and since you also have gs2000e on hand, i think a lot of people really curious how that comparison would be. but if i'm not mistaken @ruthieandjohn mentioned there were grattle already and he tried his best to solve it. not sure if @joseph69 notice this grattle or not

Oct 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #109 of 164
Excellent! Then I can expect these hopefully in the first week of November

I'm so concerned with the time because I'm last on purpose! I would have been first but I wanted to hear the gs2ke an ps2ke at the same time. So @Todd
graciously allowed me the chance to hear both but I'd have to be the very last on each tour! An that was many months ago

Forgive my implications

@joseph69 I'm happy to hear you to take excellent care of your collection as well ^^ I think selling headphones probably my favorite part about this hobby getting a chance to share something that I've taken good care of with somebody else who will be able to also enjoy it take good care of it and share it with somebody else in the future is really rewarding!
Yeah, it takes a long time when you add the 1 week listening time + shipping/Sunday and any Holidays involved. I always take care of anything I own, no need to mistreat things that give you joy. And yes, if I sell anything I know the buyer is going to be 100% satisfied with its working/cosmetic order, which does make me feel good that they received it in like new condition. Looking forward to reading your impressions on the PS2Ke.

Oct 24, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #110 of 164
but if i'm not mistaken @ruthieandjohn mentioned there were grattle already and he tried his best to solve it. not sure if @joseph69 notice this grattle or not
I had seen the stray strand of cheese cloth (IIRC on the L driver) when I put a new pair of Grado G cushions on them, and fortunately I didn't hear any rattle at all.

Oct 24, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #111 of 164
Todd still has the GS2ke his own personal headphone

He'll be shipping it to me when the PS2 ke ships

If there is some rattle on the PS2Ke as the last on the tour I can certainly reach out to Todd about possibly getting it repaired before doing any comparisons

Oct 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #113 of 164
test 1 2 3

Oct 24, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #114 of 164
Oct 24, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #116 of 164
I had the headphones last, I just got the address for @JoeDoe, they are on there way to him.....I will be writing my impressions in the next day or so. I think somebody needs to take a chill pill.:):)

P.S. I didn't hear the rattle.

Oct 24, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #117 of 164
Having reviewed both the GS2000e and the PS2000e on their respective TTVJ tours, my dream is to own both so I too can compare them side by side. I love them BOTH!

Oct 24, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #118 of 164
I had the headphones last, I just got the address for @JoeDoe, they are on there way to him.....I will be writing my impressions in the next day or so. I think somebody needs to take a chill pill.:):)

P.S. I didn't hear the rattle.

Excellent thank you for checking in! Sadly I don't have time to chill lol working 7 days a week makes me kinda WIREY,so much to DO so little TIME, bu tI appreciate your patience and understanding!

@JoeDoe just check in with us when you've gotten them ^^

@ruthieandjohn I have to admit I'd love to see what your thoughts on them both are! You've got some of the largest Grado Comparisons I've ever read through!

Oct 28, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #119 of 164
If this loaner program comes around again, i would love to participate in it and compare it to my PS1000e headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back