Grado durability issues ?
Jun 14, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #91 of 190
and now your being disingenuous as well
Look man, it's Friday night, I am NEVER disingenuous on the Sabbath. So, how did I misrepresent you?

Jun 14, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #92 of 190
Look man, it's Friday night, I am NEVER disingenuous on the Sabbath. So, how did I misrepresent you?
This is the Sabbath I am on right now

Listening on my Grado 325e, the perfect headphones for live youtube clips.

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #93 of 190
We have another Grado fan here...

See folks, it's not that the constituent parts of Grado of are suspect, it's that you just aren't using 'common sens care'....
of course this argument goes out the window when you take the same care with ALL your headphones, but only one particular brand has issues.
I mean, after 2 years of HEAVY use, my SHP9500s were in nearly pristine shape, no loose wobbly bits, no pieces falling out, no cables in danger of shearing themselves.
Plenty of people own trouble free Grados, that doesn't change the fact that there are also a number of people that have issues with their Grados that they DO NOT have with other headphones.
Precisely. I treat all my headphones the same way. It has nothing to do with common sense, and everything to do with sub-par production quality.

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:22 AM Post #95 of 190
Jun 15, 2019 at 12:25 AM Post #96 of 190
Precisely. I treat all my headphones the same way. It has nothing to do with common sense, and everything to do with sub-par production quality.
Well, I'm sorry if this is an inconvenient truth for you, but common sense keeps your Grados together, like a Movado dress watch.

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:29 AM Post #98 of 190
Well, I'm sorry if this is an inconvenient truth for you, but common sense keeps your Grados together, like a Movado dress watch.
Literally LMAO!

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:36 AM Post #99 of 190
well you could have fooled me based on your replies. it's become apparent during the course of our exchange that you have been unable to counter the points that i've made without deliberately misconstruing them for your own purposes, which i regard as intellectually dishonest. it's easy and intellectually lazy to dismiss an argument as illogical without actually demonstrating why it is, which is what you've been doing through your use of strawman arguments about cults and grado build quality, and by attempting to disparage me, which is a low act. you have also fixated on my watch example as though my argument is predicated on it, which it isn't, as i've been at pains to explain to you. if you were to read over my posts, you would find that i've been both logical and consistent. and no, i'm not a member of a grado cult. :rolling_eyes:
Consistently illogical

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #100 of 190
Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #101 of 190
Consistently illogical
It's actually interesting...he has excellent grammar, vocabulary and diction. Yet, as you say 'consistently illogical'. Persistently illogical!

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:41 AM Post #102 of 190
at least you've got each other. it must be cosy in that echo chamber of yours. could this be the beginning of a new cult and insignificant cult?

try to be better than that
You make me so happy.

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:45 AM Post #105 of 190

Users who are viewing this thread

Back