Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! a.k.a. The S0 impressions thread.
Apr 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #376 of 379
  Isn't it the customs charge thru the carrier?....The receipt shd read the details about the charges being levied.....And it's here dhl sucks.....

The customs charge is through the carrier but the charge is different depending on what you buy. Different rules apply to electronic items than for example motorcycle parts but it seems to be different depending on the courier. The charges don't seem to be consistent. I purchased The Fiio X1 last year from Treoo.com and wasn't charged anything except the cost of the item and shipping charges.

Apr 23, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #377 of 379

The customs charge is through the carrier but the charge is different depending on what you buy.

Correct, It's the customs charge thru/by carrier that depends on the stuffs being imported.....It cannot be S/H charges as it's already in terms (contract) with sender (MP4N) and it's their burden unless it's a COD.....And carrier cannot impose on consignee either.....

Apr 23, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #378 of 379
  Correct, It's the customs charge thru/by carrier that depends on the stuffs being imported.....It cannot be S/H charges as it's already in terms (contract) with sender (MP4N) and it's their burden unless it's a COD.....And carrier cannot impose on consignee either.....

It seems that FEDEX charges a flat rate though because I always get charged that same amount whether the item is $25 or $300.

Apr 23, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #379 of 379
I talked to one fedex people and they were able to waiver $11 off so I only had to pay $3 for the advancement fee. the person told me if I were to use fedex in the future,  i should make a fedex account using my bank card that has the same shipping address as the items I'm receiving so there should be no extra fees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back