got my shure srh750dj...
Aug 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jbg1

New Head-Fier
thanks i spent like a month researching about headphones...purchased a pair of sennhesier 428s and didn't like them...i then ordered these from headphone solutions for 122 shipped :) felt like i got my moneys worth and they sound great, the ear pads are a little less padded than the 428s i had but they get less sweaty from what i noticed...i havnt fully burned them in yet prob. less than 10 hours but im happy...but i was wondering they will sound better with one of those fiio e5 amps (i use a ipod classic 30 gig and hd2 as my music players)

heres some pics...i can't give a detailed review because im new to this...but they sound great, i read people didn't think they were comfortable but they are comfortable to me...they look a little robotish being worn but i don't care...the ear pads however fit me but they fit barely perfect meaning the ends tip the top of ear and bottom lobe i might try to put the 840 pads on them i think i read someone tried here

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

Aug 13, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #2 of 2
Glad they're working out for you.  The best thing about this hobby is finding what works best for you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back