Got my Ray Samuels B-52!!!
Aug 13, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #76 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's those red light with the logo of Ray Samuels
confused.gif

Beautifull pics
basshead.gif

To my taste this is the only Amp more beautiful then Aria/Cantate/Opera, hopefully he don't have DAC so i'll stay here
tongue.gif

Aug 13, 2007 at 10:01 AM Post #77 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by lerio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's those red light with the logo of Ray Samuels
confused.gif

Beautifull pics
basshead.gif

To my taste this is the only Amp more beautiful then Aria/Cantate/Opera, hopefully he don't have DAC so i'll stay here
tongue.gif

me playing with one of my garage lights..think is an american dj black widow laser.

Aug 13, 2007 at 11:21 AM Post #79 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
listen and listen closely..

first off do not plg the b52 in any power conditioners of any kind, plug it strait into the wall. sonics will be destroyed. get used of it without power crap then try it if you so feel after weeks on end of strait to the wall.

every power cable i tried also hurt the sonics, a nice thick stock wire will do.

This seems to be fairly interesting.

Care to explain this bhd812?

Aug 13, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #81 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by mofonyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This seems to be fairly interesting.

Care to explain this bhd812?

Mine is different but I have a preamp that I built with two LARGE power supplies. One for each channel. It is tube rectified with 2 6X4's per ps and then double regulated starting from 760 volts and dropping to 460 volts, which is fed to the preamp by an umbilical. I can use my large toroidal power purifier I made for everything but the preamp ps. The requirements of the supply is such that any impedence or restriction in current closes in the soundstage and dynamics. I think it is the resolving power and sensitivity to anything that would restrict or change the waveform of the AC even though it would seem it was/is improved by the supply purification. My toroid is huge and made by the best manufacture in the world, imo, but sometimes you just have to go raw.

Aug 13, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #82 of 227
Aug 13, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #83 of 227
Well, not quite what I expected...

How do you guys insert the picture directly into the post? I've got a few more pictures but I'm pretty stupid when it comes to photos and can't seem to get it right.

Aug 13, 2007 at 4:59 PM Post #85 of 227
It's asking me for a URL--where do I get that?

Aug 13, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #88 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by mofonyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LoL,

the URL is what you see on your address bar when you open the image.

i.e. http://www..........

Duh, I'm not that stupid, I know what a URL is
wink.gif

What I'm wondering is where to find the URL that Head-Fi assigns to a picture you upload.

Aug 13, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #90 of 227
Maybe a bigger size image too
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back