Goodbye Head-Fi...
Mar 4, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #16 of 33
Oh! You're back!
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #18 of 33
Welcome back

Mar 20, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #19 of 33
Thanks fellas! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the community altogether, after a few final sales, that is. No, not because of anyone in particular; I've merely decided to fund a different hobby. 
smile.gif

Mar 20, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #20 of 33

Quote:
Thanks fellas! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the community altogether, after a few final sales, that is. No, not because of anyone in particular; I've merely decided to fund a different hobby. 
smile.gif

My Dear Dear friend

Thank You so so Much for all your insight and Love. I think of you often. I'm still so much Loving my Ortofon EQ-5's. Congratulations on your new paths, and for now I offer you a quote from another friend....

"As we sail along with life, we find many things we no longer need in our boats. First, it's pretty easy. We start tossing things we know we  don't need any longer. Then the tussle begins, as we start to get to things that have special meanings to us. We fight, we struggle, and we end up finally letting go of certain things that we love, but no longer really need for future growth. But be a little guarded here. We Don't want to throw away our glasses, as we may miss seeing, the baby Jesus, the Loving Buddah,  Allah etc/ALL"

Eaknath Easwaran 

Be real well my friend.......Until the next time we meet

Mar 21, 2012 at 3:42 AM Post #23 of 33

Quote:
smile.gif

Goodbye i2ehan, I hardly knew ye. : )

Perhaps your path will lead you back to head-fi later on down the road, so perhaps I should say goodbye for now.

Mar 21, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #25 of 33
This was depressing to me reading all that, knowing that someday, all the hours on here will be like that thing in the past. I remember when I was on another forum, it isn't so big now but that was pretty good time of my online life :)

Didn't know you, but have a good one :)

What other hobby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back