GOOD News About Tuberoller!
Mar 14, 2003 at 10:11 PM Post #121 of 252
I've not been around for the last few days, so I was terribly dismayed to hear of the news about Tuberoller.

I do sincerely hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

It's particularly heartening to see how many people have contibuted to to this thread. Tuberoller is an all around nice guy and is held in high esteem by all of us here at head-fi.

Godspeed Fred, and we'll see ya real soon.

Mick in the UK

Mar 14, 2003 at 10:53 PM Post #123 of 252
I've always enjoyed Fred's posts on this board. He is a colorful character and also brings a great knowledge of the audio world to this site. My thoughts are with him and those close to him. Get well soon.

Mar 14, 2003 at 11:38 PM Post #124 of 252
I do hope that he gets better soon. Some information is better than no information, however.

Tube, when you read this, let us know! Do you need us to smuggle any audio equipment to you?

Mar 15, 2003 at 2:13 AM Post #127 of 252
Sad news indeed. My prayers are also with Fred. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Mar 15, 2003 at 3:28 AM Post #128 of 252
Tuberoller,

My best wishes to you and please get well soon. I have always enjoyed your posts...well written and very informative. You are one of the reaosns why Head-Fi is so popular. Hang in there buddy !

Mar 15, 2003 at 5:35 AM Post #132 of 252
I have met Fred quite a few times and he is everything we have said about him and more.

I recall one of our conversations - it centered on family. I wound up talking about a childhood friend of mine who had lost 1 of her newborn triplets after she and her spouse tried to get pregnant for several years. He asked me their names and then he sent me a PM the following day and Fred told me that his church said a prayer for my friend Jo Ann, Tim, and their surviving twins. One of those didn't have to, but I wanted to scenarios.

I'm gonna dedicate the rest of my listening session to you especially the Gladiator Soundtrack #10 Strength and Honor.

Get well soon Fred.

regards,
reynman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back