GOOD News About Tuberoller!
Mar 19, 2003 at 2:08 PM Post #241 of 252
Fred,

Man, its great to hear you are doing better. How long will you be recovering?

Best
Brian

Mar 19, 2003 at 3:13 PM Post #242 of 252
We demand pictures of Veronica!!!!

Keep up the recovery (and the great posts). If you make a pain in the ass of yourself maybe they will be motivated to get you out of there sooner. Start handing out altoids to the breath offenders.

Did your ears ever equalize? Man I can't stand that feeling. Decongestants are a wonderful thing.

Don't go sane in there
wink.gif

gerG

Mar 19, 2003 at 11:21 PM Post #243 of 252
Pedicures, big breasts, and sponge baths..
Humm, where do I sign up?
biggrin.gif

Good to hear that you are in good spirits.
Hospitals can be really depressing.
frown.gif

They did give you any idea when you can go home?

or with Veronica there do you really want to?
wink.gif

I hope your wife doesn't read these boards.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2003 at 12:05 AM Post #244 of 252
What tube are you rolling anyway??? When you start to enjoy yourself, it's usually time to go home!

Glad you are on the mend
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2003 at 12:20 AM Post #245 of 252
Fred,

Glad to hear that you are recovering and liberation is near. I spent a couple of weeks at Loyola about 10 years ago and have no desire to return. I remember having the weirdest food cravings. What really pissed me off is that I found out on the last day that the nurses would of brought me frozen yogurt from the cafeteria.

Take care and get well

See you soon

Mar 20, 2003 at 6:38 AM Post #246 of 252
It sounds like you're doing much better. That's good news for all of us.
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2003 at 2:54 PM Post #247 of 252
This is terrible news !

The worst !

I have never met Fred and to be honest do not remeber much discussion between Fred and myself here but my prayers go out to him

please,please get well soon.

we need good peoples here and fred certainly qualifies

Mar 20, 2003 at 5:04 PM Post #248 of 252
Rick - fortunately this news ISN'T the worst... the original fear (when this thread was 'bad news about tuberoller') was that it would be the worst news...

Mar 20, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #249 of 252
cool

unfortunately i had no way to read all 12 pages and tried to get the synapsis with selective reading of highlits-not always a good idea

Better for me to be wrong than ther news to be as bad as I feared

rick

Apr 4, 2003 at 7:21 AM Post #250 of 252
My sympathy and good wishes to Fred, from Fred.

I had my first heart attack a year or so ago. After 3 procedures I still failed a stress test.

I joined a gym, and bought a Polar brand heart monitor for exercise and used that.

PASSED stress test.

Now I have gotten lazy, and fatter. Stupid, since the doctors said "lose 50 lbs or it will happen again". So I gain 20 lbs.

Ugh.

Keep fit Fred. It does not take much. Using the heart monitor will do it right for you, without guessing.

Apr 7, 2003 at 5:53 AM Post #251 of 252
I've been off Head-Fi for a while, and was shocked to find out about tuberoller's illness. I started off feeling real sad about such a nice person being ill. But, when I cought up with the messages, and found out that he's better it brought a bit of joy. Tuberoller, I appreciate you, and I hope for your swift and full recovery.

Apr 7, 2003 at 3:42 PM Post #252 of 252
Tiberoller,

What is the latest news with you? I know you are better but how much better.

I just know you have to be uplifted the the military's perofmance in Iraq.

Talk soon.

Best
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back