Good iem to buy?
Jan 25, 2014 at 11:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

tastycaramel

New Head-Fier
I'm getting a new pair of earphones tomorrow and I have no idea which one should I get. I'm thinking of getting Sennheiser or maybe Sony. My budget is around $150.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:26 PM Post #3 of 12
I'm getting a new pair of earphones tomorrow and I have no idea which one should I get. I'm thinking of getting Sennheiser or maybe Sony. My budget is around $150.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

UE TF10,SHURE SE215 are 2 within the budget you might have to search to get the uetf10 at 150 but it can be done

Feb 1, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 12
What kind of music do you listen to ? I would recommend Audio Technica CK90Pro MK2 - comfortable, quite detailed. HF5 is a good choice if you are looking for an analytical earphone.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:15 AM Post #10 of 12
  Etymotic HF5 is a good choice. Very neutral response and great sound isolation. The HF3 is similar and includes a microphone for use with Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod.

i have the hf2 for sale. lol shameless plug....but no, they are both the same like bms said, just difference in phone/ipod useage. the hf5 doesnt have the mic or buttons, the hf2 does, but both have same sound.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #11 of 12
  i have the hf2 for sale. lol shameless plug....but no, they are both the same like bms said, just difference in phone/ipod useage. the hf5 doesnt have the mic or buttons, the hf2 does, but both have same sound.

HF2 is made for use with Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones. HF3 is for Apple devices. I believe it is the configuration of the microphone controls. Sonically, all three (HF2, HF3, and HF5) should be similar (if not identical) in terms of sound quality and noise isolation.

Cheers... Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back