Good headphones....
Jul 13, 2011 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

SoundFox

New Head-Fier
ARE AWESOME! I just got my first pair of quality headphones. I did go for the hd7 by personus and wow they are so much better than my ipod ear buds, even better than my stereo system and I have never found something that sounds better than that. I can hear things in the bass I have never heard or at least recognized before, even listening closely with my old ear buds or speakers I can't pick-up all I can with my new headphones.

That is all

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 7
Didn't know presonus made headphones, so I googled this up.

lol superlux.

I'm not too familiar with the superlux models, is this a rebadged 668b?

Jul 14, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 7
Looks more like the HD681.  The 668b doesn't have the Y over the grill holes + they have a split headband. and smooth solid piece cups. (That's the 662)    These things need to get a single retailer stocking them.

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
the HD681 got for $30 and I paid about $70 for the hd7's that look similar. Did i get the short end of the stick?

I'm only speculating based on the appearance. Superlux is making these rebrands so technically there could be any of their drivers in them.
I'd really like to see someone actually measure the superlux line and rebrands (samson 850 and personus hd7) for comparison.

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #6 of 7

Well I compared these to sony's and some other headphones that where well out of my price range and I still thougth these sounded better with my music so I'm still happy with them

Quote:

I'm only speculating based on the appearance. Superlux is making these rebrands so technically there could be any of their drivers in them.
I'd really like to see someone actually measure the superlux line and rebrands (samson 850 and personus hd7) for comparison.

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #7 of 7
$30 for a great sound. I despise Charlie Sheen but here's a tribute anyway - 'Winning'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back