Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 5, 2024 at 4:29 PM Post #61,636 of 62,385
I blame Noble and the others of the world for making me wait! This is what happens:

Sennie IE600 on the Shure TW2 adapters and the Thieaudio Hype 4 on the iFi.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• IMG_8923.jpeg
    IMG_8923.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Apr 5, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #61,637 of 62,385
I got m100 also yesterday battery life is amazing sounds pretty good but little too flat maybe I need to play with eq , Aviots I dint have one really insyetestdd after hearing all comments battery on m100 best I ever seen how’s the battery life on aviots ? I need good battery life I run whole day with yes at work
Aviot ZX1 has great battery life. I'm getting maybe 7 hours, not sure.

Apr 5, 2024 at 6:22 PM Post #61,639 of 62,385
Yes and compared to m100 az80 I got both
Can't talk to M100, but have owned AZ80, MTW3 which by all accounts is physically the same as MTW4 and the Elite 10 are much more comfy than both of those.

BUT and yes it is a big but... The Elite 10 feel unsecure when first used, especially if your used to other TWS that have tradition tips and design.

I forced myself to just use the stock tips with the Elite 10 and they have NEVER fell out or come any more loose than other TWS. After about a week I stopped fussing all the time and now I just enjoy their comfort and no longer worry that they feel different. Now my challenge is using my other TWS that used to be comfy because my ears are spoiled... LOL

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2024 at 9:40 PM Post #61,640 of 62,385
Can't talk to M100, but have owned AZ80, MTW3 which by all accounts is physically the same as MTW4 and the Elite 10 are much more comfy than both of those.

BUT and yes it is a big but... The Elite 10 feel unsecure when first used, especially if your used to other TWS that have tradition tips and design.

I forced myself to just use the stock tips with the Elite 10 and they have NEVER fell out or come any more loose than other TWS. After about a week I stopped fussing all the time and now I just enjoy their comfort and no longer worry that they feel different. Now my challenge is using my other TWS that used to be comfy because my ears are spoiled... LOL
I also have the Technics AZ80, Senn MTW3 and Jabra Elite 10s. Never tried the MTW4 but the AZ80 and MTW3 are similar in terms of comfort/fit to me and the Elite 10s are noticeably more comfortable for me as well. I can use the Elite 10 for hours and have even run out of battery after using them all day on calls. The excellent comfort, call quality, great sound (even with just AAC from my Samsung phone) and slim case are what keeps me coming back to them. Sound/tuning is based on personal preference of course and I do use some EQ with most of my TWS. I never felt like the Elite 10 would fall out of my ears though. They actually feel very secure in my ears but each of our ears are obviously physically different.

Apr 5, 2024 at 10:50 PM Post #61,641 of 62,385
Oh man I think you hit the nail on the head about the Perl Pros! While they do sound great, it does feel kind of fake!

Now listening to the samples, I think the ZX1 had much more pronounced mids, which for my own sound tastes I don’t enjoy quite as much. But saying that, I do agree that the vocals are more pronounced on the ZX1.

As a caveat to the comparison, I didn’t think the AZ80 or Perl Pros sounded correct, which I’ve had extensive time with. But for our purposes, which sound did you prefer?
Do you meant to say that the vocals are more pronounced on the Z1 PNK instead of ZX1 PNK?

I guess the 3x BAs on the ZX1 really pushes the mids forward.

Having just the Youtube video to go buy and listening through Beoplay H6 headphones, I can say that its a toss up between those 3.. I can imagine depending on music genre I would prefer them differently?
- Z1PNK: Female vocals, more energy music like EDM/electronic but generally shorter listening sessions as it feels it may be more fatiguing?
- ZX1PNK: Male vocals, pop, instruments, maybe EDM but with less energy, and longer listening sessions as it feels abit more laid back?
- Perl Pro: Concerts/live performance/orchestra?

It's still such a stretch though cause my headphones would have coloured the sound. I wish I was in Japan so I can test all 3 before deciding lol

Apr 6, 2024 at 9:42 AM Post #61,644 of 62,385
Meh... My CA M100s are already having connection issues after a single day of usage. Sometimes the buds doesn't properly connect or disconnect when placing and taking them out of the case...

There's just 2 tiny copper pins for each earbud in the case, as opposed to 4 rather large ones on the MTW4s. The latter has been rock solid when it comes to connecting/disconnecting.

Now I can understand if you go months without cleaning the buds/case, but they're literally been used 1 day.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 9:49 AM Post #61,645 of 62,385
Anyone in the thread tried the new Noble Fokus Triumph? I am thinking an upgrade from my Final Ze8000.

Apr 6, 2024 at 11:12 AM Post #61,647 of 62,385
Jabra Elite 10 users - does the music pause when you tap transparency mode ?

Have gotten super used to this with the MTW3s and not sure I can go back now
Not quite but it does mute the earbuds if you turn on that option (without pausing the app that is playing music). Screenshot from the app attached. I still just pull the earbuds out of my ears if I want to talk to someone or listen to something else important, whether it is with Technics AZ80, MTW3, or Shure TW2 so I usually leave that option off but I also don't really like auto pause/wear sensors either (personally they annoy me). Can understand why others may like the option though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_110048_Sound+.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_110048_Sound+.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 0
Apr 6, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #61,648 of 62,385
I blame Noble and the others of the world for making me wait! This is what happens:

Sennie IE600 on the Shure TW2 adapters and the Thieaudio Hype 4 on the iFi.

giphy.gif
Totally their fault. You should send Noble the invoice for those Sennys.

Apr 6, 2024 at 12:01 PM Post #61,649 of 62,385
Jabra Elite 10 users - does the music pause when you tap transparency mode ?

Have gotten super used to this with the MTW3s and not sure I can go back now

Yes there is an option to do that. Just select when hear through is turned on 'pauses music' and it will do just that (from the photo a couple posts above). It's also one of my favorite features from my Senn's and it's just about a must have for my use case as well.

Apr 6, 2024 at 4:24 PM Post #61,650 of 62,385
Really liking the Noble Audios XM1s! Quite comfortable, excellent balanced sound, with quite a wide stage for a pair of IEMs. Above all it's so convenient that there's no need for any other equipment besides a device with USB audio. Works great with my PC as well with my phone :)

I've really missed the refined sound of a wired IEM, of all the True Wireless buds I've tried the Final Audio ZE8000 MK II has come closest. Sadly it has such a crappy battery life that I get battery anxiety...I just hope Final releases a another generation which has sorted the biggest gripes like the battery life, lack of QI-charging etc. For now the XM1 will be my main audio source.

My biggest worry with the XM1s is the cable, since most phones have the USB output located at the very bottom, which will but some strain at the cable whenever I use with my phone whilst relaxing in my bed/couch. I do wonder why they're not listed on the Noble website tho!

I'll sadly have to return the CA M100s, despite the comfort and sound quality the connection/disconnection issues is just a deal-breaker for me.

20240406_221426[3401].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back