Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 8, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #50,927 of 62,419
Feb 8, 2023 at 8:10 PM Post #50,928 of 62,419
Honestly don’t know which I prefer: Nura, Noble and Final. Would like a Porsche, a Ferrari or a Lotus?
Noble ftw on that list. Nura behind. Final... well, I don't think I'm going there. But then I put on the Andromeda or Clairvoyance and whoa. Everything has it's place in the collection.

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:14 PM Post #50,929 of 62,419
Noble ftw on that list. Nura behind. Final... well, I don't think I'm going there. But then I put on the Andromeda or Clairvoyance and whoa. Everything has it's place in the collection.
I don’t think you’d like the Final and I’ll probably send them back but I do like that they have ANC and a very comfortable fit.

Feb 8, 2023 at 8:28 PM Post #50,932 of 62,419
Sure it's been asked but I have the fokus pro- the mystique not that different? Anyone have thoughts?
Tons of thoughts the last few weeks about them. Search this chain. Short story: Yes. Sound, a little. Transparency is great. Seem to be a bit smaller for some, but could be negligible. Case is the same as the FP. Calls are waaaaaay better with the Mystique.

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:29 PM Post #50,935 of 62,419
I am hoping that someone can provide some advice for getting my brand new NuraTrue Pro to work.

I am using an iPhone and receiving the following error in the Nura app:

Please contact Nura Support (re: 329275)

Have tried resetting earbuds by holding touch buttons. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling app. Have tried forgetting in bluetooth settings. Have tried restarting phone. Have tried numerous combinations of the above. Am unable to reset to factory default settings because the only way I can find to do so is through the app, which is not an option since it fails each time.

Please note that I have reached out to Nura customer service about this issue and the authorized retailer as well. Posting here hoping that someone has some advice as customer service has not provided any recommendations or response after receiving proof of purchase.

Would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!
Oh, yeah, geez. I had a similar issue with mine. They showed up with one bud just completely not working. Horrible popping noise when I run - I returned them. Nura disappoints me every time. I hope you get it figured out or return them.

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:49 PM Post #50,936 of 62,419
Looks like the XM4 has some radio issue taking the Bluetooth radio bandwidth down, hence the encoder is encoding at a lower bandwidth. i can’t tell what the radio problem is just from this bit of the log….
Oh wow I've never considered this. So this has something to do with the 1000xm4's BT 5.0 vs Mystique's BT 5.2? What should I be looking for when I'm trying to diagnose the issue?

Feb 8, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #50,938 of 62,419
Tons of thoughts the last few weeks about them. Search this chain. Short story: Yes. Sound, a little. Transparency is great. Seem to be a bit smaller for some, but could be negligible. Case is the same as the FP. Calls are waaaaaay better with the Mystique.
Right call clarity I've heard. Mostly would like to know about sound. I can't really find anything directly comparing.

Feb 8, 2023 at 10:32 PM Post #50,939 of 62,419
Right call clarity I've heard. Mostly would like to know about sound. I can't really find anything directly comparing.
If you haven’t checked out the noble thread read over there. There are a few folks saying sound is the same. Nobles website doesn’t say much other than improved bass tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back