Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 5, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #49,832 of 62,419
What genre do you listen too? The FW5 arrived same morning and comparing the two. Need waaaay more time with both to find a favourite. Give me some tracks and I can give you my impressions
Thx but just enjoy your new toys! I listen to everything including symphony, anime, movies, pop, video games...... I am just not so happy about UK distributor's procrastination. I do look forward to your review/comments when you done making your choice of keeping which TWS.

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:37 PM Post #49,834 of 62,419
image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

Jan 5, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #49,836 of 62,419
Yes finally!!

What stream is that? And is there any more info? :D

Phileweb. Just an announcement of the announcement at CES. Though we already know about the AZ80 and AZ60M2. At least on here we know. :)

Jan 5, 2023 at 10:25 PM Post #49,839 of 62,419
2 more days. No shipping notice. No response to 2 emails.
I'll ping them via a reply to my Kickstarter messages with them if you want? When did you place the order?

Jan 5, 2023 at 10:27 PM Post #49,840 of 62,419
I'll ping them via a reply to my Kickstarter messages with them if you want? When did you place the order?
That’s very nice of you. 12/28. Not really necessary. I was more posting it for the benefit of others. The website says ships in 1 to 2 business days and 4 to 5 business days to respond to email.

Jan 6, 2023 at 5:04 AM Post #49,842 of 62,419
Just got the Bose QC II's. My wallet is bleeding from the Nuratrue Pro, A&K UW100 and Bose QC II's in about a week.

But yeah, I think I'm going to get the new Fokus Mystiques and then after that I need to take a little break from buying new earbuds, very much so.

Will be posting my thoughts on the QC II's when I've used them more

My first thought after 15 minutes of use is that they're VERY comfortable, and the noise cancelling is really damn good.

I love how they've done that without having to have a deep fit in the ear canals.
The sound is also good so far, haven't EQ'd them yet but the sound signature out of the box is... It's definitely slightly U-shaped but it's also the least offensive sound signature I've ever heard. It's basically... Soft? Which isn't my go-to usually, but it's really comfortable to listen to, don't think anyone would get ear fatigue from the sound anyway, no sibilance in sight.

I hope they do get updates to improve the call quality when they release the update with AptX and all that jazz later in the year.
Because even though call quality isn't the most important part of an earbud imo, it frustrates me to NO END when you buy a new set of super-advanced and expensive earbuds and then make a phone call and the other person can't hear you and don't want to talk unless you switch to the phone mic.

Jan 6, 2023 at 5:54 AM Post #49,843 of 62,419
Hi guys , since you are talking about wavelet maybe you can help me on a simple question , let's say I have a moondrop chu and I'm not completely happy , I can dowload the profile or choose it from the list if available BUT my question is : do I choose the same IEM and I will get probably a better sound becaus it's better tuned or I go for a different IEM and use it as a profile ?

Jan 6, 2023 at 6:10 AM Post #49,844 of 62,419
Jan 6, 2023 at 8:32 AM Post #49,845 of 62,419
Hi guys , since you are talking about wavelet maybe you can help me on a simple question , let's say I have a moondrop chu and I'm not completely happy , I can dowload the profile or choose it from the list if available BUT my question is : do I choose the same IEM and I will get probably a better sound becaus it's better tuned or I go for a different IEM and use it as a profile ?
You can go here
https://squig.link/?share=Harman_Adjusted_Target,Moondrop_Chu
and make your own profile with the equalizer feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back