Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 22, 2021 at 8:12 AM Post #39,481 of 62,142
Ha right side too my friend :frowning2: I’ve accepted this limitation, but it is a little frustrating at this price point.

Man I’m not sure I could even pick between these and the Klipsch II ANC Mcclaren, sound wise. The fit is much better on the Klipsch (for me personally) and i love the controls.

looks like they’re On sale at amazon for $249!

Klipsch T5 II Active Noise Cancelling ANC True Wireless Earphones McLaren Edition with AI Hands-Free Operation, Bluetooth 5.0, Best Fitting Earbuds with Patented Comfort, and a Wireless Charging Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PG4LMPW/
One store in Norway with the Klipsch... NOK 4599,- ($515). Asked for a BF offer, but nope...
Amazon will of course not send to Norway... :frowning2:

Nov 22, 2021 at 9:30 AM Post #39,482 of 62,142
I was looking for a sweet small pair of TWS, nothing fancy but with some punch and great fit.
I received the Earfun free pro this weekend and they tick all the boxes for the moment. I still have to try the call quality, but for nearly 50eur it's a great solution.

I will probably end with a pair of Comfobuds Pro too, to be used at home...
IMG_20211121_172918.jpg

Nov 22, 2021 at 11:27 AM Post #39,483 of 62,142
Hey all, could anyone please recommend wireless IEMs, that have great sound insulation? I'm used to Etymotic triple flange and love both the sound and silence, but want something truly wireless. For some reason, my brain has issues with active noise cancellation on all headphones I've tried, so I'm trying to avoid that.
From what I've seen there's no wireless IEMs with triple flanges yet and the only Etymotic offering is a unwieldy bluetooth cable.
Sound wise, I tried multiple iterations of AirPods and wasn't really a fan. Sennheiser momentum 2 were closest to my liking, however I had issues with connection dropping. I also thought of getting the Fiio BT behind ear contraption and connecting Etymotic mmcx, but it seems like a bulky contraption.

Additional question - how common is wireless charging for the headphone case? It would be great if I could reverse charge the headphone case from my phone wirelessly.

Nov 22, 2021 at 12:44 PM Post #39,487 of 62,142
I've returned my AZ60 today and got refunded already. In overall, they were a nice pair, they sounded good. Bluetooth connectivity was weak, meaning the phone should be in the same room with me. Also, the fit was not the optimum, on a windy day I could hear the wind passing through on peaceful songs. I never took them while jogging but something tells me they are not meant for sports, because one day, while brushing my teeth and leaning over, one felt off my ear. In any case, I enjoyed them and for fifty pounds less, they would be a bargain.

Today, I've also received these. I've just started burning them in, they require 200+ hours... The fit is amazing, and I sincerely hope they will open up and play better = more bass. I believe they will pair well with my FiiO UTWS5, which arrives around December 13.

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:17 PM Post #39,488 of 62,142
I was looking for a sweet small pair of TWS, nothing fancy but with some punch and great fit.
I received the Earfun free pro this weekend and they tick all the boxes for the moment. I still have to try the call quality, but for nearly 50eur it's a great solution.

I will probably end with a pair of Comfobuds Pro too, to be used at home...
I had the FIIL T1 Pro which is the Clone of the ones these, they are a great set of buds. I did a review of V2 of these , they came out today for $80 U.S. Version 2 improved the bass, ANC, Ambient Mode, added 2 mics for improved call quality and rounded the body. IMO they are def. worth the extra $30

Here's the link to my post if you're interested.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #39,489 of 62,142
Seriously? Fatiguing highs, low battery, wind noise issue, and picky touch controls is a king of what? :) Some forced clarity with a treble heavy sig seems about it. Really want to go outside where you use even higher volume with that? Love the part about them falling out after a short jog. Getting about a little over 3 hours of use is great. Dude can't even shave right and you are gonna think about buying something on his word. Go ahead buy these over a Comfo Pro or the latest Earfun. :)

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #39,490 of 62,142
I had the FIIL T1 Pro which is the Clone of the ones these, they are a great set of buds. I did a review of V2 of these , they came out today for $80 U.S. Version 2 improved the bass, ANC, Ambient Mode, added 2 mics for improved call quality and rounded the body. IMO they are def. worth the extra $30

Here's the link to my post if you're interested.

Thanks ! I missed this and I just saw the review ok Scarbir's website as well...
So I just asked Amazon for a return and bought the Free Pro 2... Amazon France offers a 20% coupon on the 2 so it's basically the same price as the 1st version until 26th November

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #39,492 of 62,142
Seriously? Fatiguing highs, low battery, wind noise issue, and picky touch controls is a king of what? :) Some forced clarity with a treble heavy sig seems about it. Really want to go outside where you use even higher volume with that? Love the part about them falling out after a short jog. Getting about a little over 3 hours of use is great. Dude can't even shave right and you are gonna think about buying something on his word. Go ahead buy these over a Comfo Pro or the latest Earfun. :)
They forgot to mention that Wyze probably supplied the Verge with a free suite of their products and sponsorship money. JK, but seriously and 8/10?

Nov 22, 2021 at 2:38 PM Post #39,495 of 62,142
Picked up the Earfree Fun Pro 2, these are proper little bass canons. It might be too much for most of what I listen to but it definitely makes me want to pick up the Fiil T2 Pro (that's the T1 Pro in the back) to listen to these with a tamer sound and some EQ.

Case and buds are a little bit smaller than the previous model, comfort is about the same (very comfortable for me), ANC seems pretty much as useless as the T1 Pro unfortunately, ambient mode seems better but introduces a faint hiss to everything.

Overall a good shout for anyone after something for about £50 with some heavy bass for those genres that need it, definitely a great gym headphone recommendation.
PXL_20211122_192923058.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back