Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 4, 2018 at 11:19 AM Post #481 of 62,686
So I've purchased the Elite 65t, one thing that bugs me is the video audio sync I have with my iPhone X and YouTube videos.
I actually wonder if this earbud is running AAC as the supported compression codec? Anyway to tell?
I think you can connect to a MacBook to find out? (I don't use Apple but I've heard people testing that way).
On Android, it definitely support AAC

Apr 4, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #482 of 62,686
I think you can connect to a MacBook to find out? (I don't use Apple but I've heard people testing that way).
On Android, it definitely support AAC

You can't exactly just connect to a Macbook to confirm this, the MacOS like all other OS's will revert to SBC if the default codec is not supported. Not all Android's support AAC, subject to your hardware and OS tweak from the manufacturer.

Jabra Support just replied to my ticket, confirming the earbuds only run on SBC.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #483 of 62,686
You can't exactly just connect to a Macbook to confirm this, the MacOS like all other OS's will revert to SBC if the default codec is not supported. Not all Android's support AAC, subject to your hardware and OS tweak from the manufacturer.

Jabra Support just replied to my ticket, confirming the earbuds only run on SBC.
That's odd. It says AAC on my s8+
Screenshot_20180405-184632_Settings.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018 at 10:38 AM Post #484 of 62,686
Update on the Optoma Nuforce BE Free8.

I bought some real Spinfit ear tips and the ones available from retail outlets; these are superb. The Spinfit ear tips that come with the Free8 are really poor. Why didn't Optoma use proper Spinfit ear tips? The real Spinfit ear tips transorms the sound.

Apr 7, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #485 of 62,686
Update on the Optoma Nuforce BE Free8.

I bought some real Spinfit ear tips and the ones available from retail outlets; these are superb. The Spinfit ear tips that come with the Free8 are really poor. Why didn't Optoma use proper Spinfit ear tips? The real Spinfit ear tips transorms the sound.

How’s the battery life and case?

Apr 7, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #486 of 62,686
How’s the battery life and case?
Definitely get 3 hours for a full charge but I think the battery has less life on LHS headset. I'm not sure I'll get three full recharges from the case. Early days as I've only charged the main case twice.

Apr 9, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #487 of 62,686
Hey
So this is my first reply ever because i mostly observe then act on it but coming to the point . I have purchased Jabra 65t and find that the left side has got more volume when it comes to songs and right side is kinda low . When answering calls the right side is more than the left side

I am just concerned about the pair if its faulty

Thanks

Apr 9, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #488 of 62,686
Hey
So this is my first reply ever because i mostly observe then act on it but coming to the point . I have purchased Jabra 65t and find that the left side has got more volume when it comes to songs and right side is kinda low . When answering calls the right side is more than the left side

Thanks

Have you contacted their customer service?

Apr 9, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #490 of 62,686
Hey

Thanks
My Bose had this problem. Rmad them New ones don’t do this.

Apr 10, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #494 of 62,686
I was getting a freeze after shutting down Bluetooth. But since today's app update, that issue is gone.

I really like the new changes to the app. There are different levels of the hear-through now. I can have a setting for undisturbed & another for driving.

Apr 10, 2018 at 4:09 PM Post #495 of 62,686

Users who are viewing this thread

Back