Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 24, 2024 at 8:32 AM Post #62,086 of 62,439
Finally got it after sending back the faulty unit from the first batch. Will see how these hold against the Mystique
I hope they turn out better than the first batch. Mine are out for delivery today.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:24 AM Post #62,087 of 62,439
I just received the Aviot ZX1… would love to hear comparisons to the Triumphs as they are also on my short list. I will be taking the ZX1 on a trip to Europe with 10 hour flights each way, so the ANC will get a workout!

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:35 PM Post #62,092 of 62,439
Hmm quite nice. Everything actually sounds great. Maybe arier than the others. Adequate bass. Very open sound. Not ass baddy as falcon pro or as loud but loud enough. I think everyone will enjoy this.
My initial thoughts are that they aren’t quite as exciting as the XM1 but I haven’t noticed any lack of bass. The XM1 can be a fatiguing where the Triumph are a little less hot but as a result less airy. Still listening. Definitely not at the level of the Prestige. I’ve been spoiled by the hype 4 and go pods so I need to level set.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #62,094 of 62,439
My initial thoughts are that they aren’t quite as exciting as the XM1 but I haven’t noticed any lack of bass. The XM1 can be a fatiguing where the Triumph are a little less hot but as a result less airy. Still listening. Definitely not at the level of the Prestige. I’ve been spoiled by the hype 4 and go pods so I need to level set.
All right, so I started with the Moondrop spring tips because that's what I used on the Prestige. Going with the stock tips, these things are bass cannons. And they sound a whole lot better with the stock tips. A ton of punch, slam and treble sparkle. More cohesive than the XM1. I'd love to do a back to back with the Prestige. Really liking them after letting my ears adjust.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:39 PM Post #62,097 of 62,439
Bass has been great, but it does require a good seal. I had to change the tips to the double flange and that helped a bunch. They do feel a bit hot on some songs though. That might just be me needing some brain burn for them. No app support is kind of a bummer, but I can do without that for now. I'll pair them with my iPhone 15 Pro tomorrow to see what the difference is between iPhone and Pixel 8 Pro.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:41 PM Post #62,098 of 62,439
Definitely interested in whether there are any differences from the Falcon. As an aside the fabric in the case is really gonna be a dirt magnet. I’ll give Noble props for design but not expecting this to hold up very well.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:48 PM Post #62,099 of 62,439

Users who are viewing this thread

Back