Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 7, 2023 at 7:37 AM Post #50,881 of 62,660
So does anyone have suggestions for tip upgrades for galaxy buds 2 pro?

I prefer to use the Spinfit 360 made for Galaxy Buds2 pro ... as it's a ultra soft/comfortable, not intrusive at all in the ear canal and with a very good seal to keep deep ultra-low and low frequencies..
I wouldn't say it's an upgrade for every one .. as, it can be just in my case, that it's fits better in my ears and it's more comfortable than the stock tips.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2023 at 8:02 AM Post #50,882 of 62,660

snoopdogg-cheers.gif

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 7, 2023 at 9:13 AM Post #50,885 of 62,660
I prefer to use the Spinfit 360 made for Galaxy Buds2 pro ... as it's a ultra soft/comfortable, not intrusive at all in the ear canal and with a very good seal to keep deep ultra-low and low frequencies..
I wouldn't say it's an upgrade for every one .. as, it can be just in my case, that it's fits better in my ears and it's more comfortable than the stock tips.
Thanks. Can't check it out. Remember trying them for the original buds pro and thought they let in more passive noise.

I see azla has a sedna max specific for them. But they aren't cheap especially if picking the mixed discount up as I don't know if I would need medium or ML or large.

Feb 7, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #50,887 of 62,660
Could someone with the Noble FoKus Mystique check something for me please? Do your units also have those imperfections on the end of the nozzles and the mesh (sponge?) is that deep inside? Ta

6f31ba33-61cf-42c8-a9b7-5163603e8285.jpg
Maybe a some rough edges, yeah. And there is some kind of filter in there.

Attachments

• B89AE551-41EE-4C05-8231-46DA45EAF99B.jpeg
    B89AE551-41EE-4C05-8231-46DA45EAF99B.jpeg
    910.5 KB · Views: 0
Feb 7, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #50,891 of 62,660
It would have been nice if the Nura Pro could have been included in this review. I know that's a non starter since they don't sell them but they definitely deserve to be part of the discussion.
I know we have to take Major HiFi with a bit of a grain of salt, but the PI7 S2 seem compelling. I had the original version and loved them which makes sense since I love the PX8. They just kind of fell off my radar as new stuff came along. Some reviews have noticed improved SQ although that seems strange since there do not appear to be any component upgrades. @erockg, I may have missed it, but do you have these already? How do they slot in with the best?
Looking forward the mystiques tomorrow and the ZE8000 are growing on me.

Feb 7, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #50,892 of 62,660
Damn - mine is scheduled to be here Thursday. I’ll be using with the ddHifi adapter so will see if that works. Otherwise may have wasted some money!
Let me know how it goes. It's either the dongle or perhaps my CCK adapter but it seems to work with other products.

Feb 7, 2023 at 11:51 AM Post #50,893 of 62,660
I know we have to take Major HiFi with a bit of a grain of salt, but the PI7 S2 seem compelling. I had the original version and loved them which makes sense since I love the PX8. They just kind of fell off my radar as new stuff came along. Some reviews have noticed improved SQ although that seems strange since there do not appear to be any component upgrades. @erockg, I may have missed it, but do you have these already? How do they slot in with the best?
Looking forward the mystiques tomorrow and the ZE8000 are growing on me.
I'd say they're smooth. I do still like the Mystique better for sound, but fit, and all the other features are a plus on the PI7 S2. Volume is a bit louder but nowhere near as loud as the Mystique. For the first time in quite a while, I went into the office and only brought the B&Ws. They worked great on calls. Left transparency on, which isn't APP2 level, but good enough for me. I mean, for that 30% off, they're staying. I really liked the first gen, but the dropouts killed me. Having zero issues with the S2. I don't think I've had a bt stutter yet (just jinxed myself). My UE Drops are schedules to be delivered today. Had one bud adjusted. Fingers crossed. I'm looking forward to rotating the collection today. Right now outside of the the UE, the only TWS I have are the Nuratrue Pro, Noble FM, PI7 S2 and the APP2. Sadly, my TWS have been overshadowed by my IEMs with adapters for a few weeks now. But thanks to you, I did return those 5909!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back