Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 13, 2022 at 7:23 PM Post #48,766 of 62,470
You mean pre-ordered. :) Hope the Yen drops a bit by release. It went up bit recently. Maybe they will go down below $130 before shipping.

Like I sold the FX100T and Yamaha E5B, and ATH-CKR70TW etc. that I bought from JP. Though it is probably as hard now as ever to sell and get most of your $$ back.
I'd say that if you have a "yen" to make a purchase on amazon.jp, may as well do it now. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-billion-in-october-to-prop-up-yen-in-markets

Nov 13, 2022 at 7:41 PM Post #48,767 of 62,470
Definitely find myself agreeing (never got around to making my own review), and would also recommend remembering that if you slap these on the charger base at night and don't like glaring lights you can hit the lid three times to turn them on/off. Passthrough is also basically a superpower with these 😅 I can hear more with them in then out. Definitely agree on the case size being unwieldy, and locking the different eq signatures behind a lab password (AM8888) is a bit weird, but I have decent earbuds that pretty much just stay connected and an excellent fidget toy now 🙂 these may be it for me for the time being. Would only consider trying the nuras at this point.
The connection is definitely one of the pluses for the Cyberblade! These things (when going through the USB DAC especially) go faaaaaaaaaar.

Nov 14, 2022 at 6:40 AM Post #48,770 of 62,470
Is there a way with Spinfits to buy a pack with 2 pair of the same size tips? I bought a pack of CP360 ML thinking it would be two pair of the one size “medium/large” like AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal. Instead one package comes with one medium and one large. I would like to buy a few pairs of large and I don’t want any other sizes. Kinda expensive to buy a package with 2 pair in it and only get 1 usable pair :frowning2:

It appears all Spinfits mix sizes in each package?

EDIT:
BTW, I love the EX as well! So much presence and texture! However I don't hear ANC or transparency doing much, but it's not a big deal to me anyway. Weird, I usually like one or the other on, vs "neutral", (neither on). It just has a bit more body to it.
It depends on the Spinfit model. I dont know how they choose this. Some come in pairs like the CP100, but CP360 come in two sizes (which I liked😀). The new W1 came all three sizes on one pack.

I had this mixed up on my previous post. The CP1025 is the shallower one that Im currently using with the EX. Super comfortable and the seal is good, best I have gotten. The CP360 is the model with little deeper insertion. The CP360 works also on the EX, but for me the ML from the CP1025 is the best one.

I still dont have the update 😞 B&O where's the love?

EDIT: Literally 1 hour later this post the update became availbale for me. Thank you B&O for reading this topic and sending the love 😀

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2022 at 9:32 AM Post #48,771 of 62,470
Nov 14, 2022 at 10:30 AM Post #48,772 of 62,470
Off topic a bit but you guys know your stuff - anyone using over ears for working out? I tried my APM a few times lifting and they slide off. I have a smallish head. Would love to use BT cans from time to time if there is anything suitable. I would not use them for cardio/sweat.

Nov 14, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #48,773 of 62,470
It depends on the Spinfit model. I dont know how they choose this. Some come in pairs like the CP100, but CP360 come in two sizes (which I liked😀). The new W1 came all three sizes on one pack.

I had this mixed up on my previous post. The CP1025 is the shallower one that Im currently using with the EX. Super comfortable and the seal is good, best I have gotten. The CP360 is the model with little deeper insertion. The CP360 works also on the EX, but for me the ML from the CP1025 is the best one.

I still dont have the update 😞 B&O where's the love?

EDIT: Literally 1 hour later this post the update became availbale for me. Thank you B&O for reading this topic and sending the love 😀

With my ear shape I need a deep insertion, so I tried the CP360 with the EX and GB2P, and it maybe had better fit over stock tips?

So I'd like to find aftermarket tips with the deepest insertion for the EX and GB2P that still allow charging without removing tips.

Any ideas?

My guess it would be the CP360...

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #48,774 of 62,470
Off topic a bit but you guys know your stuff - anyone using over ears for working out? I tried my APM a few times lifting and they slide off. I have a smallish head. Would love to use BT cans from time to time if there is anything suitable. I would not use them for cardio/sweat.
TW2 + negative profile IEM of choice (ex. SE846) is perfect fit, comfort, and secure for active use. I run long distances and lift weights and never feel like they aren't locked in.

Nov 14, 2022 at 2:40 PM Post #48,775 of 62,470
Have you try the px7? They have strong clamp force that can hold on my head even I jumped around. The xm4 also a good one but will break from sweat (from my experience)

Nov 14, 2022 at 4:15 PM Post #48,776 of 62,470
I used my V-Moda Crossfades once or twice in a wintery garage because they’re built like tanks, but I really prefer in ears for training. Having said that, I’d happily use my ATH-M50xBT’s for training should the fancy strike me.

Nov 14, 2022 at 7:15 PM Post #48,778 of 62,470
Nov 14, 2022 at 10:44 PM Post #48,780 of 62,470
What are some features people seem to demand in TWS but you wouldn't pay extra for?

I wouldn't pay extra for
- Alexa/Siri/any voice command
- spatial audio
- ANC to some degree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back