Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 29, 2022 at 9:30 AM Post #45,767 of 62,417
So am I the only one with vampire case drain in my EX? Really don’t want to return them as they sound soooo good.
Mine was similar - removed them completely from the app, added them back. Better now, doesn’t last as long at other cases but not disappearing at 50% per day.

May 29, 2022 at 9:33 AM Post #45,768 of 62,417
So am I the only one with vampire case drain in my EX? Really don’t want to return them as they sound soooo good.
Have you confirmed it? That it really gives you low battery in the buds? Or is it reading wrong. Some buds have had that where it is not reading and reporting right.

Mine was similar - removed them completely from the app, added them back. Better now, doesn’t last as long at other cases but not disappearing at 50% per day.
Hmmm. Does seem like it could be app stuff.

May 29, 2022 at 9:36 AM Post #45,769 of 62,417
The ‘LE’ seemed to be getting stuck on, certainly could have been coincidental though.

May 29, 2022 at 9:37 AM Post #45,770 of 62,417
Have you confirmed it? That it really gives you low battery in the buds? Or is it reading wrong. Some buds have had that where it is not reading and reporting right.

Confirmed. Vampire case drain. Loses about 20 percent per day just sitting there. As far as the disparity it seems less of an issue.

May 29, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #45,771 of 62,417
So weird. My Bose case NEVER drains. Thing is epic. Not sure - the noble guy mentioned above that “always looking” feature may lead to case drain and it was a trade off?

May 29, 2022 at 10:04 AM Post #45,772 of 62,417
Confirmed. Vampire case drain. Loses about 20 percent per day just sitting there. As far as the disparity it seems less of an issue.
Did you ask them about it? In case they are doing something. They should know best and tell you "send them back" or we know and "will have a fix" or whatever. For the price you pay it should be resolved to your satisfaction. :)

May 29, 2022 at 10:06 AM Post #45,773 of 62,417
Did you ask them about it? In case they are doing something. They should know best and tell you "send them back" or we know and "will have a fix" or whatever. For the price you pay it should be resolved to your satisfaction. :)
Yes but they only offered an exchange or return. On the exchange it takes forever which really annoys me. Like 3 to 4 weeks.

May 29, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #45,774 of 62,417
Let's boycott B&O till they meet our demands!!!!
1653835402769.png

May 29, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #45,776 of 62,417
A simple option for a charge hold exchange would be sufficient but pitchforks work too.
Going dark fast there! Picket signs to pitch forks and I'm assuming torches as well. Take way way longer if you burn stuff down. :relieved:

I'm guessing you are out of return period?? You could buy another and return the first one. If you had the $$ that way would not have the long wait like an exchange. You'd just wait for the refund on the first one.

Last edited:
May 29, 2022 at 11:13 AM Post #45,777 of 62,417
Going dark fast there! Picket signs to pitch forks and I'm assuming torches as well. Take way way longer if you burn stuff down. :relieved:

I'm guessing you are out of return period?? You could buy another and return the first one. If you had the $$ that way would not have the long wait like an exchange. You'd just wait for the refund on the first one.
I am not. I could do that. I have a return ticket in. Of course it’s been 5 days and they haven’t “accepted” my return which only adds to my frustration with their customer service. But yes, that’s a good idea although maybe I thought these were sold out?

May 29, 2022 at 11:54 AM Post #45,778 of 62,417
I am not. I could do that. I have a return ticket in. Of course it’s been 5 days and they haven’t “accepted” my return which only adds to my frustration with their customer service. But yes, that’s a good idea although maybe I thought these were sold out?
My EX had drain, but it seems to be an app misread and maybe a drain at times. I reset, repaired and removed from my iPhone and other devices. Set them back up and haven't suffered noticeably since. I do drop them on the charger every day. Charged up yesterday afternoon and this morning they were still 100% all around. B&O has the worst return/exchange process. They do come through, but the waiting is the hardest part. I'm sure you've done all those steps to reset. If they're draining at a 20 click after fully charging them, return them. Sadly, Amazon and the like do not carry them yet so we're bound to B&O online :frowning2:

May 29, 2022 at 12:12 PM Post #45,779 of 62,417
My EX had drain, but it seems to be an app misread and maybe a drain at times. I reset, repaired and removed from my iPhone and other devices. Set them back up and haven't suffered noticeably since. I do drop them on the charger every day. Charged up yesterday afternoon and this morning they were still 100% all around. B&O has the worst return/exchange process. They do come through, but the waiting is the hardest part. I'm sure you've done all those steps to reset. If they're draining at a 20 click after fully charging them, return them. Sadly, Amazon and the like do not carry them yet so we're bound to B&O online :frowning2:
I’ll try the full reset repair again. They really are the ideal all around TWS. Like APP on steroids.

May 29, 2022 at 12:13 PM Post #45,780 of 62,417
I’ll try the full reset repair again. They really are the ideal all around TWS. Like APP on steroids.
Using mine right now :) Love the soundstage very much. Definitely in my top 5, maybe top 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back