Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 13, 2021 at 5:27 PM Post #40,171 of 64,064
Dec 13, 2021 at 5:49 PM Post #40,172 of 64,064
This is a great price but i stayed away from the refurbs. Too many complaints in the reviews. 40 bucks is bonkers though, for the 75t.
Really? Guess I got lucky, then. Both the 85t and EA75t were refurbs. Only downer is you didn't get a retail box, which I kinda prefer. Your stuff just arrives in a ziplock back tucked into a bubble mailer. Can't get more economic than that unless you have a long-distance slingshot lol.

But yeah, I guess you can count me as one of the guys with a good experience. No complaints and I honestly recommend going the refurb route as long as it's from Jabra's official storefront.

Dec 13, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #40,173 of 64,064
Really? Guess I got lucky, then. Both the 85t and EA75t were refurbs. Only downer is you didn't get a retail box, which I kinda prefer. Your stuff just arrives in a ziplock back tucked into a bubble mailer. Can't get more economic than that unless you have a long-distance slingshot lol.

But yeah, I guess you can count me as one of the guys with a good experience. No complaints and I honestly recommend going the refurb route as long as it's from Jabra's official storefront.
Same here. No issues at all on a 75t, 75t active and an 85t. I also bought a 65t active about 2 weeks ago and it came new in a retail box.

Dec 13, 2021 at 11:17 PM Post #40,175 of 64,064
Yes, they can benefit if the codec supports higher bitrates like LDAC and APTXHD. You are correct about an iphone however. No solution there ATM but there is a dongle that creative makes that can convert the audio out on the iphone to APTXHD which means you can upgrade. Be nice if someone made a similar gadget with LDAC. Whether the benefits are noticeable are subject to intense debate around here but at least in theory, BT can be improved with lossess.
After 12/years as an iOS user, I can vogue that theres nothing better as an audiophile to quit apple and use android. BT and USB c dongle wise

Dec 14, 2021 at 1:41 AM Post #40,177 of 64,064
Hi all.

I have a pair of momentum true wireless 2 but would like to know if the Sony xm4 in ear are better sounding when eq has been adjusted as I don’t rate the mic and and ANC very well but excellent sound. A user on here did post about this but wanted to get some more input.

Thanks

Dec 14, 2021 at 1:44 AM Post #40,178 of 64,064
I can confirm with my note 20 ultra turning off location while listening to LDAC 990 not one stutter.
Just set a night routine and it is automatic. When my AZ60 connect location turns off and turns back on when they disconnect.

Still best sounding buds I have heard Elektra and are close Rubel to my Moondrop Aria!

Dec 14, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #40,180 of 64,064
Actually, i am impressed with Bluetooth technology, seriously... But from what i have encountered.

Some BT iem was good on few week.. And suddenly one of them stop working if not both..

Your head position, dap position also had considerable factors.

So here i am, joining team cable, or semi BT iem / headphones...

As long as they passed ipx ratings.

Dec 14, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #40,181 of 64,064
Anyone know what's up with no MPOW earbuds being available on Amazon? I went to look for the M30's and they are only available from third party's now. The Flame line is nowhere to be seen either.
You could buy them on their site or ali express.

AFAIK AMAZON taking them down because they think mpow side using payed review to hike the sales... Or business war thing's.

If you had mpow officials marketplace on your country, it would help.

Dec 14, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #40,184 of 64,064
One of the first impressions of the Final ZE3000...
https://chinese-engadget-com.transl...html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US
1639500460382.png

Dec 14, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #40,185 of 64,064
Anyone know how the shure aonic free compares to the tw2 with 215s as far as sound quality? Is the aonic free basically a tws version of the 215? Or are drivers and eq different?
I've had/have them all. I very much prefer the fit of the TW2 and I took mine a step further and added the SE846. The Free IMO sound slightly better than the Aonic 215. But the fit is nowhere near as good. Pretty sure both the Free and 215 have a single dynamic driver. Controls and features are the same for both versions. I prefer the behind the ear push of a button that the TW2 offers. Personally, I'd go with the TW2 with either the 215 or an upgraded SE bud. Then you're not stuck if you want to upgrade or even use another MMCX that fit. I couldn't be happier with my setup as it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back