god i hate battlefield 3
Feb 16, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #61 of 345
Feb 16, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #63 of 345
Feb 16, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #64 of 345

Quote:
Starcraft players? Because then you're dead on :D

No, the ones that are rude and think they are superior to everyone else around them.

Starcraft? I used to play that ages ago lol - never took it seriously, then again i never went to the Korean MLG leagues :p
#blacksheepwall
#showmethemoney

Oh i remember those cheats :D!

Feb 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #65 of 345

#poweroverwhelming 
biggrin.gif

I bought SC2 just to play the single player campaign... its gathering dust now sitting on the CD shelf ever since I completed it...

Quote:
How many here use a Buttkicker?

Heard about this device... sounds pretty darn good in theory... Do you use it? How does it hold up? It could be hard to convince the missus that I want to buy a vibrator chair mod for gaming use though.. 
tongue_smile.gif

Hahahah jokes aside.. do let us know if its a worthy investment...

I also agree with previous posters about hit registration... I converted from bc2... have to say.. sometimes I What 
mad.gif
 so hard after getting killed when I'm already behind cover... 

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM Post #66 of 345

Quote:
#poweroverwhelming 
biggrin.gif

I bought SC2 just to play the single player campaign... its gathering dust now sitting on the CD shelf ever since I completed it...

But 95% of the fun is on the ladder :/

Feb 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #67 of 345
Heard about this device... sounds pretty darn good in theory... Do you use it? How does it hold up? It could be hard to convince the missus that I want to buy a vibrator chair mod for gaming use though.. :tongue_smile:

Hahahah jokes aside.. do let us know if its a worthy investment...

I won't game without it anymore. Feeling the explosions or the machine gun's rat-a-tat-tat is a too much fun. They are going for 129 now, but you can make one yourself for cheaper. I run the amp as a separate out from my TiHD to keep from messing with the SQ of the headphone amps.

Feb 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #69 of 345

Quote:
I won't game without it anymore. Feeling the explosions or the machine gun's rat-a-tat-tat is a too much fun. They are going for 129 now, but you can make one yourself for cheaper. I run the amp as a separate out from my TiHD to keep from messing with the SQ of the headphone amps.

Man that's awesome :D

Quote:
Uh, my SPM is 685 and my KD is 5.70

KD 5.7?
I've never seen that :wink:

Feb 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #71 of 345

Quote:
Take a look: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Zu%20Mobius/stats/282146430/xbox/

You can tell my name was inspired by Head-Fi...

Nice!
I wonder what you do all game though - as I've never seen a person with 3.0 KD ratio, let alone yours.
Then again I don't play the game all day lol...

Feb 16, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #72 of 345

Quote:
But 95% of the fun is on the ladder :/

TBH I'm not really a fan of RTS games.... I bought SC2 because I wanted to follow the storyline... been waiting for so many years to find out what happened.
This is also be the reason why I will probably buy the next expansion pack.

Quote:

This is the first time I've heard of such a device... tempted... but might have to hold out for a while considering that I will be attempting my thesis this year...
I'll add it to my Christmas wishlist :p

So many good games this year though.. I'm not sure I will be able to resist
tongue_smile.gif

edit: Just checked the Australian dealer for the buttkicker gamer v2... its selling at AUD$249.00 wow.. 100% increase in price?

Feb 18, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #74 of 345
5+ kd... That's godly. COD is so much better IMHO. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back