god i hate battlefield 3
Feb 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #16 of 345

Quote:
EA needs to get their head back into the game.. they haven't released many games these few years that really piqued my interest 

Really? They have for me. only problems i experienced with them is just regular things you experience none the less anyway and are sometimes the dev's fault

Feb 11, 2012 at 3:38 AM Post #17 of 345
BC2?  Honestly though Battlefield has never been about the single player, you should at least try the co-op.

As far as releasing important games - I can't think of any shooters that have cropped up in the past few years that can compare to BatlleField series.  Much, much more work goes into these games than goes into crappy modern warfare series.

I am also looking forward to the new CS.  As good as BF3 is it is not really much of a platform of competitive gaming - too many bugs and glitches, useless sniper class etc.

Feb 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #18 of 345

Quote:
But wait:
7 MVP ribbons?
You dreaming right?

Oops I meant 7 MVP medals - I have like 2 I think.

You may be onto something with using the less effective weapons - it does cure boredom somewhat - but when I start to rage my serious kits always comes out lol.
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #20 of 345
You people need to get lives and play less lol. :p

I have to agree though, the sniper nerf is frustrating. USAS frag rounds are also a huge pisser. I play metro frequently and it's hard to find a map where there isn't people either camping with snipers or running around with frag rounds.
I wish you could customize your soldier from the ground up though, as in putting any weapon with any class specialty (ex. engineer with AEK)

I blame EA though. Everything was great until they got involved.

Feb 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #22 of 345

Quote:
You people need to get lives and play less lol.
tongue.gif

I have to agree though, the sniper nerf is frustrating. USAS frag rounds are also a huge pisser. I play metro frequently and it's hard to find a map where there isn't people either camping with snipers or running around with frag rounds.
I wish you could customize your soldier from the ground up though, as in putting any weapon with any class specialty (ex. engineer with AEK)
I blame EA though. Everything was great until they got involved.

lol - some people play MUCH more day in day out of BF...let alone those COD fan boys 0.0

Blame EA?
Them, coupled with the team they bought, DICE have always been the makers of BF...

Feb 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #23 of 345
DICE has usually produced quality. I have a feeling it's more and more pressure from EA to do things like COD. 

Whatever EA, just let them finish Mirror's Edge 2, but if it has more of a focus on guns I'll kill everyone.

Quote:
Them, coupled with the team they bought, DICE have always been the makers of BF...

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #24 of 345

Quote:
DICE has usually produced quality. I have a feeling it's more and more pressure from EA to do things like COD. 

Whatever EA, just let them finish Mirror's Edge 2, but if it has more of a focus on guns I'll kill everyone.

Agreed

DICE are awesome - EA are...money hungry.

That said both need each other. And they do a pretty good job.

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #25 of 345
Yea that is what I was trying to get at.

DICE makes the quality stuff, but EA is in it just for the money. But, DICE needed EA's money to make the game... lose/lose situation?
The game is great, far better than any CoD after CoD4, but, as a player on PC, I see lots of areas for improvement on the developer's side. For one, client side hit detection is a fail 90% of the time - you can get killed when under cover by another player who is laggier than you cause they still "see" you on their screen, no in-game VOIP, and worst of all, EA origin...

Feb 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #26 of 345
Nothing beats BF2142 IMO on the PC - wish they updated that with a frostbite engine, and ported it to console.

I would buy it without watching the trailer.

Only problem was with BF2142, ironically, was EA and their darn servers...nothing changed, 5yrs on....

Feb 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #27 of 345
God I want to play an updated 2142.

Quote:
Nothing beats BF2142 IMO on the PC - wish they updated that with a frostbite engine, and ported it to console.

I would buy it without watching the trailer.

Only problem was with BF2142, ironically, was EA and their darn servers...nothing changed, 5yrs on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back