god i hate battlefield 3
Feb 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #91 of 345

Quote:
Not once have I seen someone with a 5KD, unless they are camping or being revived by clan mates....

Well, there is a matchmaking system for this game, correct? If so, then it would follow that you are not playing with people who have similar stats to you, people that do not have such high K/D ratios.

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #93 of 345

Quote:
Well, there is a matchmaking system for this game, correct? If so, then it would follow that you are not playing with people who have similar stats to you, people that do not have such high K/D ratios.

nop - completely wrong :)
You can play with anyone, in fact you can join any server, on all platforms.
Nothing to do with matching with skill, unlike in halo.

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #94 of 345
Quote:
IN GAME
Not via stats.

As I said, i've played with people ranked in the top 100, and I'm always in the top 3, if not 1st in every game i play.
Not once have I seen someone with a 5KD, unless they are camping or being revived by clan mates....

I'm sorry, but being in the top 100 means nothing. That may only mean they have a full time career with the game as opposed to me that plays every once in a while. I'd say the best way to base skill is off of SPM and KD. I've been pitted up against countless ranks much higher than me, only to see they did worse than half the people on the map! Other times they are in the top, say, 5, but still end up with like a 1.5 KD or something. Not saying KD is everything, but sometimes it is depending on your kills. Like, if you get 8-0, good for you, but it that doesn't really help your team. But if you get 32-4, although still an 8 KD, that shows a lot more team work and skill. I've found if I camp, the enemy team tries even harder to kill me. Sometimes, it works to my advantage, like on Seine Crossing where I got 43-0. But most of the time it just gets a person killed. Believe me, if there is a camper in my server, he will die...

Oh I forgot, medics usually avoid me like the plague...

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #95 of 345
>posts pictures of BF3 scores on facebook
>is an awesome person

You seem to be having a  hard time dealing with the idea that Katun may be better than you at this game
ph34r.gif

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #97 of 345

Quote:
>posts pictures of BF3 scores on facebook
>is an awesome person

You seem to be having a  hard time dealing with the idea that Katun may be better than you at this game
ph34r.gif

no lol - I'm just surprised, would be great to play game (LOL that sounds bad) with him, as said before!
Do you even own BF3?

">is an awesome person

Please don't try and be condescending

Feb 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #98 of 345
Quote:
All of these are mine:

here you go a 22-0 KD ratio:
How?
Well was a in a chopper whilst my cousin was repairing -> not normal

SQDM KD

Playing noobs 49-7
Playing noobs

Over 60kills in 1 game

Getting both objectives+kills in SQR

Cousin and I - 100+ kills in 1 game

Ah, stats showing are we? Here are only a few of my best games, with many more getting close.

40-0 in the little bird on Canals before I randomly got bad luck and exploded. No engineer on board.
43-0 on foot on Seine (I believe with SKS). Luckily, I found random ammo every once in a while.
35-0 in the jet on Kharg, no wingman. Probably got almost half of my kills from ground targets.
58-8 running around with the 870 (buckshot) on Metro. Didn't get revived that game, unfortunately.
8 complete rounds of conquest before I finally died. Got about 150 kills between all 8 rounds, 1 death.
I've got 2,560 combat efficiency ribbons total. But I will admit, I die A LOT on my 7th kill, before ribbon.

Sorry, don't have pictures. Used to take them on my camera, but erased them all. Memory was getting full.

Feb 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #100 of 345
another thing I hate is trying to play public matchmake co-op. People don't seem to understand how the game works. Firstly, they camp and expect you to do all of the work. Then, since they're camping, you die. And when you crawl all the way back beside them, they don't even bother to revive you. Also, on the 11th hour, people have a hard time clicking the action buttons. I've played with people who manage to blow the nuke up on their first button press, multiple times... like seriously how do you manage that?

Feb 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #103 of 345

Quote:
Agreed. Luckily, a friend and I were able to unlock all the new weapons quick by doing hit and run over and over again. We usually could get through in about 3 minutes flat.

Too bad EA gave everyone access to all the weapons anyway after the patch...
mad.gif

wait...what?
Seriously!?

I ain't played for over a week and a half...no idea what's been going on.

Feb 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #105 of 345
Quite a bit has been fixed. I find it improves the gameplay a bit, but one of the main things I want to see fixed is the hit recognition system. I think it is currently client side based so if one player is laggier, they are at an advantage/disadvantage based on the situation. Server side hit detection reduces this a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back