Any news? 
bigsmile_face.gif

+1

Tired of refreshing every week this page and the Pico Power page

Sep 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #138 of 155

Quote:
+1

Tired of refreshing every week this page and the Pico Power page

Why don't you subscribe and receive an email when new posts are made in this thread?

Nov 3, 2011 at 1:56 PM Post #141 of 155
Very interested in this as an alternative to a similarly priced, well-known tube amp+DAC combo.  The GS-1 is one of my favorite SS headphone amps ever, and this sounds like a great all-in-one solution that's priced right.

Nov 3, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #142 of 155
Talked to Justin at RMAF. He had nothing firm to offer, just that there might be a chance of it being finished in 6 months or so. If you are holding out for this, expect to wait a while. If you need something now, move on.

May 1, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #143 of 155
I don't want be impatient 
bigsmile_face.gif
but it's almost 6 months. I know these things don't go plan when it will be released and it is more than good because I appreciate manufacturers which don't hurry with new product until they aren't  maximal happy with it. But really some news would be fine. 

Jun 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM Post #148 of 155
The guy is working on fulfilling a current order of 45 BHSE's, has another run coming up, AND is working on hundreds of pico slim orders.  Chill out :D 

Jun 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #149 of 155
I know he is extremely busy at the moment, and we all understand that things not always stick to the plan because there is so much work for him to finish, but its been one and half year and no updates in this tread. I don't mind waiting, just curious about the progress.

Jun 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #150 of 155
That's a valid sentiment for products that have been paid for - I fully understand when those who have put down a deposit for a BHSE request updates.  But this product hasn't even had any kind of preorder announcement or even an expected date, for that matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back