Ghentaudio Cables - Impressions & Opinions. (First impressions & pictures in!)
Jul 30, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #31 of 198
When I get my cable for my headphone I'll compare it with the stock cable (which has a bit higher resistance then usual).
Hope it doesn't arrive tomorrow as I'll be gone all day (or does the package fits thru the mailbox?).
Pictures look good, very nice cables.

Mine had to be signed for and picked up from the post office, not sure about other members?

Jul 30, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #32 of 198
Mine had to be signed for and picked up from the post office, not sure about other members?

That's what I'm curious about. Do I need to sign for it or do they put it into the mailbox since there's tracking numbers provided. I still can't track mine thru my local post office tracking system. It was sent out on the 21st July. Anyone have theirs received in the mailbox?

Jul 31, 2014 at 12:45 PM Post #33 of 198
That's what I'm curious about. Do I need to sign for it or do they put it into the mailbox since there's tracking numbers provided. I still can't track mine thru my local post office tracking system. It was sent out on the 21st July. Anyone have theirs received in the mailbox?

Pretty sure as a safety precaution it must be signed for, because a buyer could say it never arrived and file a claim. The seller having a signature and tracking on his item assures delivery to show paypal and obviously for piece of mind.

Jul 31, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #34 of 198
Pretty sure as a safety precaution it must be signed for, because a buyer could say it never arrived and file a claim. The seller having a signature and tracking on his item assures delivery to show paypal and obviously for piece of mind.

Ok. Thanks. Guess I will have to be patient and monitor my local post office tracking system for a couple days. Will update again.

Was hoping to receive it soon so I can decide an placing the order for the usb cable and 3.5mm to dual rca cable.

Jul 31, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #37 of 198
Guess they dont trust us Aussies.

Our USPS tracking service is now a basic, automatic option on Priority Mail. But signature required costs extra. Wouldn't be economical for GhentAudio given their prices. Pretty safe for PayPal, too, for the seller. If it made to the buyer's door, it's the buyer's responsibility, IMO.

Jul 31, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #38 of 198
Our USPS tracking service is now a basic, automatic option on Priority Mail. But signature required costs extra. Wouldn't be economical for GhentAudio given their prices. Pretty safe for PayPal, too, for the seller. If it made to the buyer's door, it's the buyer's responsibility, IMO.

Far as I'm aware if a dispute is opened on a seller and they cannot provide both tracking and signature they immediately lose the case (tracking isn't enough). This was a while ago I read it though.

Jul 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #39 of 198
Far as I'm aware if a dispute is opened on a seller and they cannot provide both tracking and signature they immediately lose the case (tracking isn't enough). This was a while ago I read it though.

You could be right as far as PayPal is concerned. I just mean from my perspective. Except for high ticket items, it really seems to me the buyer needs to be responsibility for making certain they are the one who receives the package from their carrier. I order a lot of stuff, and I hate that signature costs inflate the purchase price.

Jul 31, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #40 of 198
I do hope they drop it in the mailbox though so there's no worries if nobody is home to sign for it. Anyway, thanks guys for the thoughts and will post back again when I receive them.

Aug 7, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #41 of 198
I do hope they drop it in the mailbox though so there's no worries if nobody is home to sign for it. Anyway, thanks guys for the thoughts and will post back again when I receive them.

Any word on your cable yet Leo?

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #42 of 198
Any word on your cable yet Leo?

Argh, nope. Still no tracking info from my local post office. It's been more 2 weeks since departure from China. Have contacted Ghent and have gotten some prompt replies. Was told that sometime shipments will take longer so I'm gonna wait a few more days and see if it shows up. Hope it arrive soon and will update here on the outcome. Thanks for keeping in touch H2O.

Aug 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #43 of 198
My cable hasn't arrived as well (1 week and 4 days), it's been sent by Ghentaudio very quick.
I'm confident it will show up in a few days.

Aug 7, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #44 of 198
Agreed. Fast shipment on their side with fast and prompt replies to emails. Mine is into the 18th day since they sent out my order and it seems like my local post office still have no tracking info on the package. Also, members like H2O before us seems to receive theirs pretty fast though and really wonder if mine is lost in transit.

Aug 8, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #45 of 198
My Ghentaudio double Rca to 3.5mm interconnect cable arrived 2 days ago. I would like to thank H20Fidelity for recommendation! High quality and very low ohmage. This has the best price/performance ratio in its class on the ebay IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back