Getting my First Headphones looking for some help.
Jun 8, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #16 of 17
Well i already returned them, but when i Tested them i compared them with my HyperX Cloud Headset. The HyperX Cloud had way way more Bass, not that i would say that it has a good Bass but i can feel that there is some Bass in many Song. While with the Beyerdynamics with the same Song i heard like nothing it was just clear Sound and the Beyerdynamics were quieter too.
To listen so music on my Pc i use Windows Music Player and there fore i use the Graphic Equalizer to change the Bass, Highs and Mids and all that stuff.
To get for my Taste the Best Bass out of the Graphic Equalizer i go for following Settings.

http://imgur.com/wJKARsL

From left to right.
14, 10, 6, 4, 2, 2, 4 ,6, 10, 14
For me i get a good Sound and they Sound stronger because they dont really get more Bass with thoise settings.
But with the Graphic Equalizer i got a problem right now. Everytime a Song is finished and the next song starts or the same songs Starts again the Sound gets really rough and scratchy and i dont know why.

Well i know Windows Music Player is for sure not the best option to listen to Music and my setup is no doubt about it not really good to get the best or nearly really good Sound (since i dont even have a Soundcard), but with the same Setup for me the HyperX Cloud sounds better then the Beyerdynamics.
And maybe or probably with a Better Setup that would change but my Money is kinda limited and so the Beyerdynamics+ a Soundcard or something like that would be way to expensive for me rought now.

I cant find them on any German site where i know i could get Headphones from i will look around abit more. But thanks for the recommendation

I was under the impression Massdrop items could be ordered in Germany? The website name should be Massdrop.

Jun 8, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #17 of 17
I was under the impression Massdrop items could be ordered in Germany? The website name should be Massdrop.
well i can order it... but then i gets shipped from US to Germany. And in saw a post where someone ask if he had extra costs if he orders headphones from them to germany and someone sayd that for 23€+ you have to pay 19% import sales tax and for 150€+ pay customs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back