Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Sep 22, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #12,556 of 13,800
At least not within two days... it has just been that since the address was posted. If they respond in two weeks it will beat what people have been seeing for months.
Not making excuses for them or justifying anything,
Just sayin'

Sep 23, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #12,557 of 13,800
As far as I know, lhcommsquad is not LH Labs, it is just Jarek. He is not in California and works remotely. He can only forward requests to personnel within the LH Labs offices and hope that they respond. There, we are stuck with the near total lack of communication from within. If those within do not communicate (quite possibly because they have been abused by irate custmoers) they must either start communicating or be replaced.

Many not good things within LH Labs which need to be addressed.

J.P.

Sep 23, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #12,558 of 13,800
They do not respond to that either.

At least not within two days... it has just been that since the address was posted. If they respond in two weeks it will beat what people have been seeing for months.
Not making excuses for them or justifying anything,
Just sayin'

As far as I know, lhcommsquad is not LH Labs, it is just Jarek. He is not in California and works remotely. He can only forward requests to personnel within the LH Labs offices and hope that they respond. There, we are stuck with the near total lack of communication from within. If those within do not communicate (quite possibly because they have been abused by irate custmoers) they must either start communicating or be replaced.

Many not good things within LH Labs which need to be addressed.

J.P.

Hi everyone, it's still Jarek here. That is my personal email address I created for the job. I do respond to those emails and I do forward information to LH Labs personnel. The communication within the organization (at least back and forth to me) is extremely hit or miss. I'm trying to work as best I can within the framework/culture there. I'm trying to impart to Larry the importance of changing that culture. We need to wipe the slate clean and start again.

On that note, we are hiring at least one more CS agent, and I personally handpicked her. Nothing is finalized yet, but hopefully by tomorrow night we'll have something finalized. That should speed up the ticket response time a lot. I was actually in the ticket system tonight working for about 9 hours, so we could get a head start on those before she arrives on the team. (again, due to some circumstances, nothing is finalized yet, and there may be a waiting period before she can actually start)

Sep 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #12,559 of 13,800
On that note, we are hiring at least one more CS agent, and I personally handpicked her.

Ok, as a potential member of the CS team she should be beautiful... CS right? Customer Satisfaction... :heart_eyes:

Sep 23, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #12,560 of 13,800
Hi everyone, it's still Jarek here. That is my personal email address I created for the job. I do respond to those emails and I do forward information to LH Labs personnel. The communication within the organization (at least back and forth to me) is extremely hit or miss. I'm trying to work as best I can within the framework/culture there. I'm trying to impart to Larry the importance of changing that culture. We need to wipe the slate clean and start again.

On that note, we are hiring at least one more CS agent, and I personally handpicked her. Nothing is finalized yet, but hopefully by tomorrow night we'll have something finalized. That should speed up the ticket response time a lot. I was actually in the ticket system tonight working for about 9 hours, so we could get a head start on those before she arrives on the team. (again, due to some circumstances, nothing is finalized yet, and there may be a waiting period before she can actually start)

Could you respond to my emails to you?

Sep 28, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #12,564 of 13,800
An

is it a significant upgrade? Can you provide more comparison info? Still sitting on the fence to lcx or not

Still waiting on my balanced headphone cable, right now I have my XFI connected via cheap amazon xlr cables to the LC, but using just single ended out. I notice a slight improvement but not really that much. A little more detail and more relaxing highs but not a huge change, bass is similar on my HIFIMAN Edition X2. Not too much of a difference to be honest. I am still waiting on my impact audio balanced cable and audience ohno xlr cables. I think I would still get the LCX if you can, so freaking cheap, I bought my LC for 600 just 3 month ago, not cool. I was planning to sell it before, but now I may as well use it. But I think overall the XFI has been a good DAC/AMP. I just recently added the IFI galvanic with defender and really made it sound even better.

Sep 29, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #12,565 of 13,800
I have an LH Revive on my chain and made my Infinity sound better too.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017 at 5:37 AM Post #12,566 of 13,800
My Geek pulse is connected to an iFi IUSB and an iFi iPurifier 2 and made a huge improvement in the sound. iFi says the iFi iUSB3 is its equivalent.

Still waiting on my balanced headphone cable, right now I have my XFI connected via cheap amazon xlr cables to the LC, but using just single ended out. I notice a slight improvement but not really that much. A little more detail and more relaxing highs but not a huge change, bass is similar on my HIFIMAN Edition X2. Not too much of a difference to be honest. I am still waiting on my impact audio balanced cable and audience ohno xlr cables. I think I would still get the LCX if you can, so freaking cheap, I bought my LC for 600 just 3 month ago, not cool. I was planning to sell it before, but now I may as well use it. But I think overall the XFI has been a good DAC/AMP. I just recently added the IFI galvanic with defender and really made it sound even better.

Sep 29, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #12,567 of 13,800
I have an LH Revive on my chain and made my Infinity sound better too.

The Revive is the only way I can possible okay my Geek Out 1000 v1 from my iPhone.

Sep 29, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #12,568 of 13,800
GO 1000 requires much juice that other phones (like iPhone, my V20) have problems connecting to it. Good thing LH Revive has batteries.

Sep 29, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #12,569 of 13,800
Hmmm, never thought to try that. I do use the Revive with the Geek Out SE v1, but always plugged in (line out to MicroZOTL2 as desktop system). Does improve the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back