Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #3,257 of 13,800

The volume knob is also a menu selector knob. You press it to get to the menu area. From there you can select filters and what type.

THNAK YOU! How the heck did I miss this in all the build up?

Hard to say. I liked that they kept the front nice and clean. Once you press the volume know it cycles through Gain, Filters and a couple other menu categories. Easy to use.

Dec 6, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #3,258 of 13,800
The mail just dropped this off. Needless to say, I'm stoked. Will be trying this out with my LCD-X's, HD 700, and Audioengine A5+ desktop speakers. But not today, the wife and I have plans. More tomorrow.

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #3,261 of 13,800
I was #740 in the Queue and I ordered December 13, 2013. I am still waiting. At least I got to play with the Pulse for a few weeks to write the review!

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #3,263 of 13,800
  I was #740 in the Queue and I ordered December 13, 2013. I am still waiting. At least I got to play with the Pulse for a few weeks to write the review!

how's you get your order # ??

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:55 PM Post #3,264 of 13,800

I asked while I was working with Gavin and Casey during the review process. I was curious about where i was in line and they looked up the number. I don't think they were planning on providing it to everyone. A bit manual I assumed. Anyway. I hold out a small hope for receiving the unit by Christmas. My LPS4 won't be here until spring....

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #3,266 of 13,800

That's like having the cake in front of you, taking a bite, and then having to save the rest for later. :wink:

IKR!! It almost seems like I never had it....I'll have to live with my other rig....1st world problems...
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #3,267 of 13,800
I asked while I was working with Gavin and Casey during the review process. I was curious about where i was in line and they looked up the number. I don't think they were planning on providing it to everyone. A bit manual I assumed. Anyway. I hold out a small hope for receiving the unit by Christmas. My LPS4 won't be here until spring....

that's was my guess
i have the x f/i and lps4 coming
i got my 2g cable its very good
I'm using it with my modi , the cable retails for more than what I'm using as my setup until the pulse arrives

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #3,268 of 13,800
  IKR!! It almost seems like I never had it....I'll have to live with my other rig....1st world problems...
biggrin.gif

Agreed! I'm being forced to live with my GO SE until I get the Pulse as I sold off my other desktop gear in preparation. First world problems indeed.

Granted, the SE is handling everything I throw at it without complaint and in many ways it's superior to my former main rig.

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #3,269 of 13,800

that's was my guess
i have the x f/i and lps4 coming
i got my 2g cable its very good
I'm using it with my modi , the cable retails for more than what I'm using as my setup until the pulse arrives

I have a 1G and a 10G coming. Maybe I should grab a 2G and have the set? 

Dec 6, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #3,270 of 13,800
  When will the Hifiman headphones ship?

@chartwell85 mentioned that they will be shipping as soon as they arrive at the LHLabs warehouse. I believe it's supposed to be some time this month.

I'm actually afraid to find out where I am in the list, and I'm a somewhat early backer of the first Pulse campaign (a year yesterday) but I'm certainly not up at the front of the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back