Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 3, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #3,166 of 13,800
NkUVWik.jpg

f6Pli1Q.jpg

LPS waiting patiently. Just got a shipping notice for my regular Pulse! It will tide me over until my XFi arrives.

Dec 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #3,167 of 13,800
Did you order your 2G before the Black Friday special? I ordered mine as soon as that special opened up, and it's not showing in the tracking system.

im an original backer, first campaign
Order placed about a year ago

Dec 3, 2014 at 6:23 AM Post #3,172 of 13,800
I don't think that means much. The "queue" could be 1 week, could be 2 months. Who knows. My Pulse Xfi shows as being in the queue but I'm not any more excited nor expecting it this year.

same here

Dec 3, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #3,173 of 13,800
I don't think that means much. The "queue" could be 1 week, could be 2 months. Who knows. My Pulse Xfi shows as being in the queue but I'm not any more excited nor expecting it this year.

Yeah, I realize that and I'm not expecting receipt this year either. My concern was that nothing was showing in my Perks list even though I had completed that survey over the summer. I was worred that something got lost in the shuffle, but Casey quickly remedied that and it's nice to finally see some acknowledgement that what I backed is recorded in their system.

Dec 3, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #3,174 of 13,800
it's reassuring to see our stuff, in print, on the lhlabs website !

Dec 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #3,175 of 13,800
Hmm to be honest, the more I re-read that announcement, the less I'm convinced it's an exaggeration and appears more like an outright lie. They’re telling us to jump over to their forum because people are talking, giving impressions and reviews. And that was over a week ago and still no chatter of real products in the wild except the USB cable and LPS.

The announcement was for LPS reviews and the PM's that I received were from LPS users.  There have been more public reviews of LPS throughout our forum since.  

For example: http://lhlabs.com/force/impression/2476-lps-in-da-haus

Dec 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #3,176 of 13,800
Knowing me, I intend to write out all of my thoughts and impressions (good and bad) for the Pulse Xfi, LPS, and 2G cable whenever I receive them.
I like to put my thoughts out there since not everyone has the chance to listen to them and it can be beneficial. I still need to find the time to write the Geek Out review, but maybe I'll just hold that off until I get to try it with the LPS in case the noise issue is indeed due to my MacBook's USB (I don't want to write that the GO has noise problems when it's due to my computer for example).

Dec 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #3,177 of 13,800
got a little something in the mail today !

Dec 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #3,179 of 13,800

Now to unscramble your address and send you embarrassing love notes.

folks might try to sweet talk me out of my 2g !

now i just need something to use this beauty with , that box is swanky !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back