Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 8, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #2,551 of 13,800
I am confused about how to purchase Geek Pulse X or Xfi, so if I want to buy one the only way is through Indigogo? And what is the expected delivery time for Geek Pulse X and Xfi?

Nov 8, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #2,552 of 13,800
Yes, you need to register at http://lhlabs.com/force (forum) then at indeigogo and select the perk. Geek pulse xfi is at 1399, but the Geek Soul are the better price/performance deal at this point - if you do not need the small form factor. Notice there are versions with tube(1969) and without(1699). Some of the versions are sold out but new ones are added 9.00 am and pm pst. Until who knows?

Nov 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #2,554 of 13,800
I;m ready to buy the Geek Pulse X, but I don't see a gain switch anywhere on it. I thought the specs indicated switchable gain. Does it have switchable gain? It would be awesome if someone could comment quickly :)

Nov 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #2,556 of 13,800
  I;m ready to buy the Geek Pulse X, but I don't see a gain switch anywhere on it. I thought the specs indicated switchable gain. Does it have switchable gain? It would be awesome if someone could comment quickly :)

The volume knob clicks into a menu. There are 3 gains settings Low, medium and high.

Nov 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #2,557 of 13,800
Thanks guys, but according to indigogo, there is no estimated delivery for Pulse and Pulse Xfi, it is also on May 2015? Then it would be too long for me, I am so bad at waiting. 

Nov 10, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #2,560 of 13,800
Just read the trade up program over and didn't quite get it....hmm...for example, I backed my Geek Pulse Xfi last year and now I want to trade it for a Geek Soul Xfi, the amount 488$ deposist is all I need to pay for, ( shipping cost will be separate ) or anything else ?
And is there any limited time to use Geek Pulse until you decide to trade it ? I guess we will all have our Geek Pulse before Christmas but release date for Geek Soul is around May 2015 ( hope so ), so we have 6 months to use it whatever we want, and then send it back to LHLabs to get a new Geek Soul ? ( Maybe the inner part is the same, we only get a new chassic and a LPS for god sake ? )
Sorry for asking too much....oh and Geek Soul will have a fixed voltage or we can switch it ? I will hate it if I need a step up/down transformer....that thing is heavy as ****.

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #2,561 of 13,800
  Just read the trade up program over and didn't quite get it....hmm...for example, I backed my Geek Pulse Xfi last year and now I want to trade it for a Geek Soul Xfi, the amount 488$ deposist is all I need to pay for, ( shipping cost will be separate ) or anything else ?
And is there any limited time to use Geek Pulse until you decide to trade it ? I guess we will all have our Geek Pulse before Christmas but release date for Geek Soul is around May 2015 ( hope so ), so we have 6 months to use it whatever we want, and then send it back to LHLabs to get a new Geek Soul ? ( Maybe the inner part is the same, we only get a new chassic and a LPS for god sake ? )
Sorry for asking too much....oh and Geek Soul will have a fixed voltage or we can switch it ? I will hate it if I need a step up/down transformer....that thing is heavy as ****.

Hi, Ranza
The upgarde perk $488 of soul xfi, it just a first payment, you need to do down payment via Paypal.
Down payment Formula of Upgrade Soul Xfi : GeekForceOnly Price $1699 - [ (Geek Pulse / LPS / LPS4 IGG 1st/2nd CONTRIBUTE total) X 120%] - [First Payment $488] = [Down Payment]

In my understand, shipping cost will separate~ And then Trade in period will be available a long time, but the GeekForecOnly Price will available how long I didn't know....

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #2,562 of 13,800
Thank you....hmm...is the perk Geek Pulse + Geek Out Bundle also count ? I backed it before for a Geek Pulse and Geek Out with only 199$ for each, good deal ( Although I had to went back my old address to received my Geek Out )

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:09 AM Post #2,563 of 13,800
I think it need to open a ticket to ask LHLabs support team for Pulse + Out combo package trade-in problem
frown.gif

Nov 10, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #2,565 of 13,800
  Thank you....hmm...is the perk Geek Pulse + Geek Out Bundle also count ? I backed it before for a Geek Pulse and Geek Out with only 199$ for each, good deal ( Although I had to went back my old address to received my Geek Out )

I believe LH Labs have said they will only credit the Pulse itself, and not the Geek Out part of that bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back