Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Jan 14, 2019 at 1:02 AM Post #13,291 of 13,800
What really puzzles/scares me is that even for this few units the precise numbers can’t be said (see US/Canada).

Even this topic (“precise orders”) should have been accomplished after all those years.

I know ..IGG was not appropriate for it, switch to different databases...still..very scary especially if you have the Wave orders in mind.

Again...nothing personal, Jarek, just pointing out the incompetence of the rest of Lhl/LH.

Jan 14, 2019 at 1:34 AM Post #13,293 of 13,800
Right... "about" 20 N. American Source SE owners? So that's "approximate" then.

But not one that has posted anywhere about having received their unit. I call bull**** (again).

Correct. None for North America have shipped yet. I don't know why. When the first two get theirs, I'll have them post it or email me. They know who they are.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019 at 7:02 AM Post #13,295 of 13,800
We posted this elsewhere, but we can also leave it here for everyone: Here are the breakdowns for countries we are shipping Source SE units to:

According to my records:

Japan 1
Dubai 1
Hong Kong 2
Taiwan 1
Singapore 1
US/Canada...about 20.
Europe/UK 4
What is "SE (Signature Edition)" vs other editions and how many of each are owed?

My old records on different Source updates
$64 - Geek Source Plus
add 64 GB SSD for OS, so HDD storage is music only

$147 - Geek Source ONLY Femto Clock
Upgrade the two audio clocks inside Geek Source to customized, lowest-jitter, USA-made Crystek TCXO clocks. Your SPDIF, AES/EBU and TOSLINK output will thank you for that. For more information, reference our update section.

$159 - Upgrade Geek Source 2T to 4T
Upgrade the internal hard drive of your Geek Source Music server from 2 terabytes to 4 terabytes. It'll fit over 10,000 384 kHz PCM music files, over 30,000 DSD64 music files, or over a million MP3's!

$399 - Source 2T Upgrade to 750GB SSD
Pledged for a Geek Source 2T and want to upgrade to a SSD? Here's your chance! With this perk, we will swap out the existing 2TB HDD and replace it with 750GB of SSD goodness.
On top of that, if SSD prices drop before we go into production of Geek Source, we will upgrade everyone's Geek Source to a higher capacity SSD (e.g. 768GB or more) for FREE!

$669 - Geek Source Lite
Every feature of the original Geek Source minus the HDD. Geek Source Lite comes standard with 32GB of ultra high speed flash storage for system boot up and all software related storage while allowing you the option to load in your own HDD or SSD. Int'l buyers, please add $55 for shipping.

$799 - Geek Source 2TB Music Server

$858 - Last Chance GFO Geek Source 4TB

Jan 14, 2019 at 7:13 AM Post #13,296 of 13,800
What is "SE (Signature Edition)" vs other editions and how many of each are owed?

My old records on different Source updates
$64 - Geek Source Plus
add 64 GB SSD for OS, so HDD storage is music only

$147 - Geek Source ONLY Femto Clock
Upgrade the two audio clocks inside Geek Source to customized, lowest-jitter, USA-made Crystek TCXO clocks. Your SPDIF, AES/EBU and TOSLINK output will thank you for that. For more information, reference our update section.

$159 - Upgrade Geek Source 2T to 4T
Upgrade the internal hard drive of your Geek Source Music server from 2 terabytes to 4 terabytes. It'll fit over 10,000 384 kHz PCM music files, over 30,000 DSD64 music files, or over a million MP3's!

$399 - Source 2T Upgrade to 750GB SSD
Pledged for a Geek Source 2T and want to upgrade to a SSD? Here's your chance! With this perk, we will swap out the existing 2TB HDD and replace it with 750GB of SSD goodness.
On top of that, if SSD prices drop before we go into production of Geek Source, we will upgrade everyone's Geek Source to a higher capacity SSD (e.g. 768GB or more) for FREE!

$669 - Geek Source Lite
Every feature of the original Geek Source minus the HDD. Geek Source Lite comes standard with 32GB of ultra high speed flash storage for system boot up and all software related storage while allowing you the option to load in your own HDD or SSD. Int'l buyers, please add $55 for shipping.

$799 - Geek Source 2TB Music Server

$858 - Last Chance GFO Geek Source 4TB

In addition to the above ones (some of them were also offered with different prices) don't forget the following Soure perks:

$699 - Early Bird Geek Source
$89 - Source Power and Cap Upgrade

I doubt that anybody from LH/LHL has the precise # of orders for them.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #13,297 of 13,800
We posted this elsewhere, but we can also leave it here for everyone: Here are the breakdowns for countries we are shipping Source SE units to:

According to my records:

Japan 1
Dubai 1
Hong Kong 2
Taiwan 1
Singapore 1
US/Canada...about 20.
Europe/UK 4

And how many shipped from those numbers? How many still to ship?

Jan 16, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #13,299 of 13,800
So. Since this is the Pulse thread, I am wanting to know when my Pulse Infinity will be delivered.

I paid Light Harmonic $1,800 for Pulse Infinity and Linear Power Supply in crowdfunding campaigns that ran Oct 2013 - Feb 2015.
This was when Barack Obama was US president, before the Paris shootings, and before Britain voted to leave the EU.

Still nothing received.
Amazing, what more world history do I have to live through to see my orders honoured.
What does this say about this company...

Please LH, give me some idea when my items will be delivered, or whether I've lost my money.

Be honest, be upfront. No lies, no excuses, no obfuscation.

Disenchanted, from Australia.

Jan 17, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #13,303 of 13,800
So. Since this is the Pulse thread, I am wanting to know when my Pulse Infinity will be delivered.

I paid Light Harmonic $1,800 for Pulse Infinity and Linear Power Supply in crowdfunding campaigns that ran Oct 2013 - Feb 2015.
This was when Barack Obama was US president, before the Paris shootings, and before Britain voted to leave the EU.

Still nothing received.
Amazing, what more world history do I have to live through to see my orders honoured.
What does this say about this company...

Please LH, give me some idea when my items will be delivered, or whether I've lost my money.

Be honest, be upfront. No lies, no excuses, no obfuscation.

Disenchanted, from Australia.

Being honest and upfront... You’ll never see your LPS and you’ll need a miracle to see your Pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back