Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Jan 8, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #13,276 of 13,800
What about Pulse Infinity?
Why aren’t records great?

Jan 8, 2019 at 6:05 PM Post #13,277 of 13,800
What about Pulse Infinity?
Why aren’t records great?

I am going to assume the Signature Edition records are good, at least on my end (can't speak to any other end of the equation with LHL) due to the low number involved. But, as always, everyone who has an order should double check to make sure all the details are correct on their end/invoices.

Why aren't the records great? As I've discussed before, LHL switched systems 3 different times, so records had to be moved. Things got lost in the shuffle, items from previous teams were entered wrong, etc. It's been touched on before by myself and various other forum members, but IGG was a terrible platform to host this type of crowdfunding campaign on, simply due to the nature of how it's set up. It doesn't work for this type of thing. The amount of editing and fixing and switching and comparing and cross-referencing and double checking and triple checking and conversations I had with backers to make sure everything was proper that I had to do to make records/orders match would blow you away. I'm pretty sure I personally got everything I did correct, but I was working within a defective system, so I did whatever I could, within those limitations. Mistakes may still exist. Everyone should check their invoices to be sure.

As far as the Pulse.....I honestly have no idea. Whatever my records show on my side, I wouldn't trust. The office has other records I don't have access to, which may be more accurate. But whatever I'm seeing, I'm going to assume they're not accurate. Wave should be very accurate in general. Source should also be fairly/very accurate. But again, everyone check their invoices.

Jan 13, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #13,281 of 13,800
We received a nice email from Vincent in Taiwan regarding his new Source Signature.
Source Proof Photo .JPG Source Proof.PNG

Jan 13, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #13,283 of 13,800
Seeing the towel, I assumed the Source and Utopia had a nice workout....:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jan 13, 2019 at 4:09 PM Post #13,286 of 13,800
this is the pulse thread, not the source one.
Offtopic: Ah, ok, I get it. So Light Harmonic is a separate company but it uses money funded from the Geek LH Labs campaings for R&D for a product now marketed in the light harmonic website.

Jan 13, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #13,287 of 13,800
this is the pulse thread, not the source one.
There is no Source thread. Everyone has been using this one to discuss Source. If you can point out a Source thread, please let me know.

Offtopic: Ah, ok, I get it. So Light Harmonic is a separate company but it uses money funded from the Geek LH Labs campaings for R&D for a product now marketed in the light harmonic website.

This is false and has been gone over many many times. If you have proof this actually happens or happened, please share it.

https://support.lhlabs.com/solution...use-wave-s-funding-to-sponsor-other-products-

Also, at this point, the reactions to the updates are comical. First we get slammed for not providing proof that Sources were delivered in Asia. Then we provide (at least some) proof of delivery. Then we get slammed for providing that proof and/or not delivering other units to other places.

Anyway, it's looking like none of the Europe units were delivered yet. It appears to be Asian units only that were delivered so far. I'll update more when I have it.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #13,288 of 13,800
Anyway, it's looking like none of the Europe units were delivered yet. It appears to be Asian units only that were delivered so far. I'll update more when I have it.

Comical? Right, it certainly is.

Look at what you are saying here, that Source units were delivered to Asia but not to Europe.

Why on Earth would deliveries be geographically doled out when IGG backers were assured repeatedly during perkageddon that they needed to rush to commit and pledge funds, so that they would have their delivery spot in line safely secured? Now all this time later there is no actual delivery queue whatsoever, apparently you need to live in Asia to receive anything, and it doesn't matter where your supposed spot in line was.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #13,289 of 13,800
Stuck Limo I would just thread lightly and not get in any arguments justifying anything. I recommend that you just provide whatever update and just take the heat and continue doing your best apologizing for LH past fiascos. I think you have done a good job given the mess you were given. Just do your best, but bear in mind that after what contributors experienced, we will never be happy unless we see a major shift in production, deliveries, customer support, customer service- basically your company is not starting from 0 but from -100. Even after we get our products I think most of us lost our faith in Larry’s company. Hope I am wrong but that’s how I see it.

Jan 14, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #13,290 of 13,800
We posted this elsewhere, but we can also leave it here for everyone: Here are the breakdowns for countries we are shipping Source SE units to:

According to my records:

Japan 1
Dubai 1
Hong Kong 2
Taiwan 1
Singapore 1
US/Canada...about 20.
Europe/UK 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back