Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Sep 7, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #13,171 of 13,800
Sep 7, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #13,172 of 13,800
IMO, the Tesla S, Di Vinci DAC2's, Tesla Speaker Systems, on list for seizure.

100's of updates, years waiting w/o factual explanations, and Light Harmonic is working on Tesla Model X, AMP and Speaker systems. Where is accountability?

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #13,174 of 13,800
This has been the most depressing episode in my hi-fi life.
A crook company has taken my money and same for dozens of others.
Shame on them.

I´m one of the lucky guys who got his Pulse XFI, but I keep coming back here in hope of being able to read the good news that you guys are finally receiving what you payed for such a long time ago. It really is heartbreaking to read posts like yours, is there really nothing that can be done about this?

Sep 9, 2018 at 12:25 AM Post #13,175 of 13,800
That's one of the negative aspects of Indiegogo, no accountability since it is all "contributions", they dont have to deliver anything . I think LH is done, I would take a miracle to get them out of the whole that they dig themselves into.

Sep 9, 2018 at 2:16 AM Post #13,176 of 13,800
That's one of the negative aspects of Indiegogo, no accountability since it is all "contributions", they dont have to deliver anything . I think LH is done, I would take a miracle to get them out of the whole that they dig themselves into.

I dont think LH is done. He is still in Asia marketing and selling. I believe the reviews of their awful business ethics are not loud enough and, furthermore, these poor reviews have not properly reached the Asian market.

It is a big world and Mr. LH knows it (not to mention that the USD$6 Million he got from us will last him a few years.

If we wish to protect future customers of LH, we have to spread the word on LH more and in more languages.

Sep 9, 2018 at 3:08 PM Post #13,177 of 13,800
I think all the updates we've got in the last 2.5 years are untrue.
LH Labs can wait until nobody wants their Pulse, they know Indiegogo will not do anything to help us.

Stuck limos post below may indicate they are trying to wait us out.
001.png

Already now I wonder if I want to pay over $ 300 in VAT and customs for a Pulse Infinity.
How many are willing to pay VAT and customs for a Pulse Infinity in a couple of years?

LH Labs have problem with delivery on all of their Indiegogo backed products.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-wave-a-no-compromise-portable-music-player#/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pulse-analog-audio-components-headphones#/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-source-the-ultimate-hd-music-server#/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vi-dac-ultra-high-end-dac-with-unique-design#/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/geek-pulse-dac-high-rez-desktop-dac-system#/comments

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #13,178 of 13,800
I dont think LH is done. He is still in Asia marketing and selling. I believe the reviews of their awful business ethics are not loud enough and, furthermore, these poor reviews have not properly reached the Asian market.

It is a big world and Mr. LH knows it (not to mention that the USD$6 Million he got from us will last him a few years.

If we wish to protect future customers of LH, we have to spread the word on LH more and in more languages.

Bernard, looking back 4+ years, do you believe that it was LH'S intent to SHAFT Indiegogo backers, and fund sales and marketing of products in Asian countries?

Sep 10, 2018 at 3:32 AM Post #13,179 of 13,800
I for one don't think that it was their intention to scam everyone but I'm sure it went belly up a bit over a year later. My guess is they've been stringing us along from 2015.

Sep 10, 2018 at 5:33 AM Post #13,180 of 13,800
They over stretched their product matrix (inspite of our pleadings). Multiple and overlapping campaigns, problems on IGG data, product quality etc. At the end, they just couldn't handle the volume and all that goes with it (dev, prod, logistics, support etc.).

I think after the success of Geek Out and and during middle of the sensational campaign of the Geek Pulse, they just got overly greedy and optimistic (Gavin and Casey). For a small company that is, they thought that they could just design and outsource everything to some electronic manufacturer period. I too sensed red flags at the middle of 2015: when there were delays on the Geek Pulse, personnel changes, were asking if we were contended with the old casings. What @m17xr2b had noted. But had still hopes that time. And plus there's Larry's perfectionism on mix.

At the end, it's one great balls of fire.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #13,181 of 13,800
LH Labs, and Larry Ho had no right to be crowdfunding in the first place. Multiple campaigns, millions of dollars flowing in, and no idea of how to begin (design and production). 100's of updates, 4+ years waiting, and no delivery dates. Larry Ho as owner and president of Light Harmonic, and LH Labs is responsible for everything. Look at Light Harmonic developing Tesla Auto Speaker Systems, "Elon Musk," is CEO of Tesla. Enough Said.

Sep 11, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #13,182 of 13,800
From Facebook Light Harmonic:
"Light Harmonic has a new office space! We've relocated to Rocklin, CA, just a short drive away from the original Roseville location"

Sep 11, 2018 at 1:21 PM Post #13,184 of 13,800
Is it 3 or 4 times Light Harmonic moved offices in 4+ years?
I'm trying to recall how many times they changed customer databases for "improvement" aka hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back