Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
May 14, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #7,276 of 13,800
New Update

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pulse-audio-a-crowdsourced-high-rez-sound-system#activity

Let's see if we have impression @ Munich and hopefully my infinity comes around by June as per the Factory Progress PDF.

May 14, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #7,277 of 13,800
Not to be impatience since I only hopped in November last year (Short journey compared to others who may have wait more than one & half year).
But based on their latest update that still talk about 2013 order, is it safe to expect that I will only receive mine (pulse & pulse Xfi) way over next year? Just gauging for realistic date, maybe Casey can chime in?

May 15, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #7,278 of 13,800
I would recommend that you PM Gina on the LH forums, or open at ticket and ask for her.  She has always been really helpful to me and has never let me down.

May 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #7,280 of 13,800
Not to be impatience since I only hopped in November last year (Short journey compared to others who may have wait more than one & half year).
But based on their latest update that still talk about 2013 order, is it safe to expect that I will only receive mine (pulse & pulse Xfi) way over next year? Just gauging for realistic date, maybe Casey can chime in?

Larry said August or ealier.. I think worse case scenario is Xmas.

May 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #7,281 of 13,800
ticket system is 100 percent improved - based on my last two tickets - quick responses from Gina.

My experience as well, have been very responsive!

May 15, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #7,283 of 13,800
Does anyone remember when you had to have backed the geek pulse in order to get the complimentary lightspeed cable? Because I think that I backed during them time when you could yet I only received one cable despite purchasing another.

May 15, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #7,284 of 13,800
  Does anyone remember when you had to have backed the geek pulse in order to get the complimentary lightspeed cable? Because I think that I backed during them time when you could yet I only received one cable despite purchasing another.

Before Feb 2014 IIRC. Not sure if it is one per person or one per purchase too, it would explain the difference. I backed it October 29th.

May 15, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #7,285 of 13,800
Quote:

They forgot my second one, too.  They responded to my ticket within 24 hours and I had a shipping notification within another 24.

As for an update on my Pulse Xfi, I got mine pretty early but apparently it had a problem with impedance and I had to return it to have the board replaced.  While I was disappointed to have a faulty one, LHLabs responded quickly to my ticket and I am happy to say it sounds MUCH better.  Straight out of the box (got it back yesterday after roughly 3 weeks), I'd say it was easily worth what I paid for it as an early backer.  I look forward to how it might sound once burned in.  

May 15, 2015 at 9:20 PM Post #7,287 of 13,800
  Quote:

They forgot my second one, too.  They responded to my ticket within 24 hours and I had a shipping notification within another 24.

As for an update on my Pulse Xfi, I got mine pretty early but apparently it had a problem with impedance and I had to return it to have the board replaced.  While I was disappointed to have a faulty one, LHLabs responded quickly to my ticket and I am happy to say it sounds MUCH better.  Straight out of the box (got it back yesterday after roughly 3 weeks), I'd say it was easily worth what I paid for it as an early backer.  I look forward to how it might sound once burned in.  

just curious, how did* you know that you have a problem with impedance? O.O

May 16, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #7,289 of 13,800
Weird, I just got a PayPal bill for shipping for my infinity. I thought shipping was included for pulses sent to the continental US.

Could i ask when did you back the pulse? 2013 or 2014?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back