Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 26, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #5,912 of 13,800
I used to live in Alabama by Ozark & Dothan.I miss it a lot.

my sister lived in Blakely, Georgia,and graduated from troy , its flat and hot down there

Feb 27, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #5,916 of 13,800

Get it changed ASAP. It's possible that they will ship the Xfi to you by mistake. In that case you would have tio ship it back at your expense!

Excuse me?

Don't make me curse.

EDIT:

At this time I am going to close this thread, however, I will work on getting the tracking pages updated. I admit that it will take some time as I want to ensure that I am able to respond to the tickets in a timely manner. I appreciate everyone being patient with me as I work on updating orders 
smile.png
 Also, as I am working on this please do not open a ticket asking to have the status changed. I assure you that it will be done as efficiently [and correctly] as possible.

Best Wishes,
Stephanie

http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/3226-closed-pulse-x-f-i-infinity-tracking-shipping-and-perk-status?start=25#53641

Feb 27, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #5,918 of 13,800

Was responding to miceblue's comment about his tracking page showing Xfi instead of Infinity.
Since the Xfi's are being shipped out earlier, he may well receive the Xfi by mistake.

Sorry, my intentions were "Are you serious??" I held back opening a ticket as I 1) didn't want to open a ticket just for that small issue since they have been complaining about being bogged down and 2), I wanted to give them time for them to update it automatically per Stephanie's words above. Still they haven't done it. Okay, whatever, I will continue to be more patient but if they send me something by mistake and then expect me to pay to ship their item back....lol. Sure, I will let them know if that ever happened.

I guess this must be standard in the industry?

Feb 27, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #5,920 of 13,800

Sorry, my intentions were "Are you serious??" I held back opening a ticket as I 1) didn't want to open a ticket just for that small issue since they have been complaining about being bogged down and 2), I wanted to give them time for them to update it automatically per Stephanie's words above. Still they haven't done it. Okay, whatever, I will continue to be more patient but if they send me something by mistake and then expect me to pay to ship their item back....lol. Sure, I will let them know if that ever happened.

I guess this must be standard in the industry?

I would open a ticket just in case. I understand you not wanting to burden them by adding an extra ticket and giving them extra time to correct it. But if you do get an Xfi by mistake, you HAVE to pay for shipping it back unless you are in the US. Its standard practice in the audio industry.

Feb 27, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #5,921 of 13,800
If LH Labs don't want to be overwhelmed by tickets from concerned customers enquiring as to which products they have on record to be shipped to us they need to start importing our latest contributions onto their tracking system as they are starting to ship Pulse Xfi now.....and yes my Perk is still showing as Xfi as well, even though i've upgraded to VI DAC and i suspect many others are in the same situation. They should change the wording on their website    "This tracking page contains data from the original Geek Pulse campaign only. If you made a contribution to the "Forever Funding" phase of the Geek Pulse campaign (after October 28, 2014), your contributions are not included in the database. Shortly after the campaign closes, we'll import those contributions into the tracking system."   as it doesn't allay any of our misgivings.

Feb 27, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #5,922 of 13,800
LH uploaded a video on their YouTube page in case you guys didn't see it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gkHwQE8uYk[/video]

It's interesting to hear Larry talk about the design process of things, but if you just want to jump right into the relevant information for the Pulse, skip to 8:40.

Feb 27, 2015 at 6:26 AM Post #5,923 of 13,800
Looks like some Xfis are shipping. Great news. Just checked emails and I initially backed the Pulse (before upgrading later) under 13 minutes into the first night of the first campaign. Not sure how many snuck in earlier, nor how many of those upgraded to Xfis, but I should be pretty early on the Xfi shipping list, no? Coupled with living a couple hours from LH (as US shipments early were discussed) hoping to get confirmation from staff visiting this thread I'll be getting one of those shipping notices soon? Alternatively take a peak at ticket #6344.
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #5,924 of 13,800
  Looks like some Xfis are shipping. Great news. Just checked emails and I initially backed the Pulse (before upgrading later) under 13 minutes into the first night of the first campaign. Not sure how many snuck in earlier, nor how many of those upgraded to Xfis, but I should be pretty early on the Xfi shipping list, no? Coupled with living a couple hours from LH (as US shipments early were discussed) hoping to get confirmation from staff visiting this thread I'll be getting one of those shipping notices soon? Alternatively take a peak at ticket #6344.
wink.gif

i received my shipping notice monday, it shipped tuesday, and i  should receive my x/f/i today 

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Arrived at Post Office

DECATUR, AL 35601 

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back