gaming poll
Dec 2, 2001 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

gorgon_123

Proud to be a member
Just wondering how many people here are into gaming (console or PC or handheld or WHATEVER).... I read in the paper last week that 1/3 of gamers are now over 30 years old. And in the year 2000 the gaming industry worldwide took over the movie industry in revenue. So obviously gaming is a big deal to some people.

Perhaps a gaming forum would be an idea....

Dec 2, 2001 at 8:06 PM Post #2 of 32
I'm 53..........I don't do video games.
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2001 at 8:09 PM Post #3 of 32
Console & PC over here!
biggrin.gif

Used to be able to includes arcades as well, but there's been a lack of good games in the local arcades, lately.
frown.gif

Dec 2, 2001 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 32
sometimes a really good RPG comes up (Baldurs Gate, Planescape) and I usually pick those up and put lots of time in em. no real dedicated playing the last few months, just a shoot-em-up to work off some frustrations sometimes.

Dec 2, 2001 at 9:39 PM Post #7 of 32
I live for games. There's not a single day that goes by where I don't whip out some kinda game to play. I'm pretty sure I'll be gaming way late into life.

Dec 2, 2001 at 10:05 PM Post #11 of 32
It's sad... I'm 17, in high school, the right type of person who would play games... but I don't play any games anymore. They just stopped appealing to me. Maybe audio replaced it or something, or I have lost all my free time now. I guess it is a good thing... I do get the occasional shockwave pong or things of that sort, usually during school in my free time...

Dec 2, 2001 at 10:25 PM Post #12 of 32
Uhhh...whats a uhhhh...veeddeeyo gaaayy?

Eek! must be sleepy

g'nite all

BTW 1 hour=PC

4hrs=Game Boy Advance

Dec 3, 2001 at 3:52 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by TerriblySorry
about 60 hours programming them.

cool. would i have heard of the company you work for? whatcha workin' on? inquiring minds want to know
wink.gif

Dec 3, 2001 at 10:33 AM Post #15 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by gorgon_123

cool. would i have heard of the company you work for? whatcha workin' on? inquiring minds want to know
wink.gif

Last 3 years I've been working freelance for David A Palmer productions, here in Sheffield UK. NDAs prevent me saying what I'm working on right now, but I can say that the last thing I did wsa Commander Keen on Game Boy Color. As soon as the game I'm working on goes public, though, I can't wait to tell everybody what it is.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back