Futuresonics Atrio M5
Jan 12, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #2,251 of 2,359
hmm, can i just give them a photo of the receipt and the photo of the earphones via email? since i am from canada its sort of a hassle to ship everything -_-|||

when would they respond me by if say i email them this week? Thanks!

Jan 13, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #2,254 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by simonm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Originally Posted by david1978jp View Post
Here is an email from Future Sonic (dated Nov 10, 2009),

"Thank you for the info.
I was interested to see if the set was still covered, however based on your
Roaddog Email they're outside of the 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty period.

What we offer Clients outside of Warranty w/ damaged earphones is a discount
deal on a new replacement set.

Normal price for Atrios(R) is $199.00/set.
We can extend to you the discounted Price of $99.50/set + Shipping w/ the
return of your damaged Atrios(R).

If this is something that you're interested in, let me know & I would be
more than happy to help get the ball rolling for you."

Yeah they offered me that when my pair broke recently. Just got the new pair today (thank goodness PA is next door) and burning em in.
happy_face1.gif

For some reason I didn't have to send the broken ones in.
I emailed grayd@futuresonics.com directly and he replied quickly.

Jan 13, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #2,255 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by irdepesca572 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah they offered me that when my pair broke recently. Just got the new pair today (thank goodness PA is next door) and burning em in.
happy_face1.gif

For some reason I didn't have to send the broken ones in.
I emailed grayd@futuresonics.com directly and he replied quickly.

Is yours under warranty? It's fair to ask broken one back; to be honest, $100 is a good deal for the replacement. I wonder whether my friend took that offer?

Jan 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #2,256 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is yours under warranty? It's fair to ask broken one back; to be honest, $100 is a good deal for the replacement. I wonder whether my friend took that offer?

No, my broken pair was out of warranty by a few months.

Jan 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #2,257 of 2,359
Has anyone heard the Future Sonics customs with there own ears? I love my Atrio's and am looking to go the custom route if the customs have the same or better bass qualities of the M5.

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #2,258 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by swanlee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard the Future Sonics customs with there own ears? I love my Atrio's and am looking to go the custom route if the customs have the same or better bass qualities of the M5.

I would love to know this one myself. I'd be more concerned about the mids though, because to me after owning the IE8's, and other IEM's, that's the area where the Atrios seem to be most deficient (to my ears). I'd hope that having custom shells would help the range fill in more smoothly.

Feb 28, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #2,259 of 2,359
Hey everyone,
Got my M5's the other night. I'm still burning them in but of course I had to test them out a little (I couldn't help msyelf) and I LOVE them.

I use an iPod Video (5G) with the Atrios to listen to music (unamped). Is this the best player to use? Or is there a portable player that brings out the Atrio's wonders more?

Any suggestions are welcome!

Feb 28, 2010 at 12:40 PM Post #2,261 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by uberburger101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I prefer the Sansa Clip over my iPod Video.

Why exactly? The sound is better? Louder? What exactly makes you say that?

I ask because my iPod Video is about to die for good so I'm in the market for something new that will work best with m new M5's.

Mar 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #2,262 of 2,359
not much people are into atrio nowdays i guess? thread died for so many days.

Mar 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #2,263 of 2,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by AhhHoNG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not much people are into atrio nowdays i guess? thread died for so many days.

Yea they were good at the time but for me at least they have been completely outclassed in every way shape and form by the 80$ Hippo VB's.

Seems Atrio needs to produce some newer models with more up to date dynamic drivers as there's are falling behind.

I got no ill will towards them but they serious lack in mids and highs compared to the hippo VB's and there are ALOT of good cheap dynamic driver IEM's out now that reportedly sound better than the Atrio's.

Mar 9, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #2,265 of 2,359
oic, guess i have to go test the vb again.tat time i tested, i was impressed at how forward the mids and highs are compared to atrio too for the price but not the bass and isolation.I initially though the atrio mids and highs could be fixed by EQing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back