Full size headphones that sound as good or better than the MTPC's
Feb 18, 2011 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MastahRiz

New Head-Fier
I don't have access to hearing a lot of equipment before buying so I  would really appreciate all of your guys' input. I trusted in this forum once before and it guided me to one of the best purchases of my life-- the monster turbine pro coppers. I truly love these headphones and want to get something full-size that sounds similar or better.

A friend of mine let me try on her bose noise cancelling quiet comfort II's or III's and I felt like shooting myself. So, yeah, not those. All other suggestions totally welcome though! :-D

Thanks in advance!

Feb 19, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #3 of 3
What are you looking for in a full-size? Do you want open or closed? How much do you want to spend? Are you planning to use them with an amp? If so, which one? And what kind of music do you listen to?

And a little advice: do not get hung up on finding something that sounds jus like some other piece of gear. There are lots of flavors out there and you will, like everyone else, find several to your liking. I own - and love - a number of headphones that don't resemble each other much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back