Full-size Headphone with Sound Similar to Klipsch S4i?
Feb 25, 2011 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Cryonaka

New Head-Fier
     I have been researching headphones for several months now and I have been split on what to buy. After all this time I have finally realized something, I probably just want some headphones that sound like my Klipsch S4i. If I could I would describe their sound in audiophile terms to give aid, but if I had that ability I'd simply look for headphones that carry those same terms. My budget is $200-300 USD. Any help is appreciated, even if you are not able to suggest a headphone, even an accurate description of their sounds in audiophile terms would aid me in finding a full-size pair that carries their qualities.
      Many thanks in advance, I hope someone out their will help me in my quest for my first "real" pair of headphones.

Feb 25, 2011 at 11:15 PM Post #2 of 3
No headphone in the $200 to $300 price range will sound like the S4, because no one would pay over $40 for a full sized headphone that sounds like the S4.

Sorry, i just trolled, but look into denon and audio technica full sizers. Also do you want closed or open headphones?

Feb 25, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #3 of 3
I have been thinking open as that is where most of the high end is going, but I am "open" to anything really. (Horrible pun)
Well, obviously if it sounded just like the S4 I would not be too happy since I don't need two haha, I am just trying to use that type of sound as a reference for what I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back