Free Schick Quattro razor!
Jan 22, 2005 at 7:32 PM Post #3 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
I swear, when I first heard about the Quattro razors I kept thinking it was a joke, like that SNL commercial for a 15 blade Gillette razor. Still, I'm always game for anything free.

4 razors sounds crazy, but hey it's free so why not?

Jan 22, 2005 at 9:48 PM Post #5 of 63
waiting for my new razor!
tongue.gif

Jan 22, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #6 of 63
I saw this on [H] and signed up. I use a Mach3 (preferably with the Turbo blades) and wouldn't mind giving the Schick a try since the price is right. In spite of the fact that it's opt in, I assume I'll only be getting mail from Schick, which is easy enough to delete. But if I get more, my bayesian spam filter could use the workout
wink.gif

Jan 23, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #8 of 63
Just signed up. I've already got one, but those razors themselves are expensive. I like these more than mach 3s, which kind of have a weird feel to them.

Jan 23, 2005 at 1:37 AM Post #10 of 63
I just used my Quattro for the last time yesterday (the blade is getting too dull to use and I don't have any replacements). I think I'm going back to the Mach 3 Turbo, because even though it has 1 less blade it gave me a better shave and the blades seem to last longer. I haven't tried that M3 or whatever (the one that has a battery and vibrates) because it seems gimmicky.

So, I don't think I'll be foaming at the mouth for a free Quattro...although it'd make a nice stocking stuffer as long as it doesn't come in a package that says "ENJOY YOUR FREE PROMOTIONAL SAMPLE RAZOR", LOL.

Jan 23, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #12 of 63
Mach 3 (Turbo and normal) is the best I've tried so far. Note, however, that they don't tend to keep their edge very well if your sister happens to use it to shave her legs... yeesh! Rips your bloody (will be soon, anyway) face off.

Jan 23, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #13 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elec
I saw this on [H] and signed up. I use a Mach3 (preferably with the Turbo blades) and wouldn't mind giving the Schick a try since the price is right. In spite of the fact that it's opt in, I assume I'll only be getting mail from Schick, which is easy enough to delete. But if I get more, my bayesian spam filter could use the workout
wink.gif

Their privacy policy says that if you opt-in they may share your personal information with their advertising partners. If you don't opt-in they only use it for internal purposes.

Jan 23, 2005 at 6:13 AM Post #15 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
Mach 3 (Turbo and normal) is the best I've tried so far. Note, however, that they don't tend to keep their edge very well if your sister happens to use it to shave her legs... yeesh! Rips your bloody (will be soon, anyway) face off.

I drove my brother crazy doing this when I went to visit him last year.
very_evil_smiley.gif
One morning he came out with a bunch of little bits of toilet paper on his face, saying nothing to me, got into his car, drove to the nearest drug store, bought me a pink venus razor, came back home and gave it to me. "Cori, please NEVER do that again."

hahahaha I died laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back