Free 24bit/96kHz Flac downloads!!!
Jan 27, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #18 of 37
Great! Downloading now...

Jan 27, 2007 at 10:35 PM Post #19 of 37
Thanks for all the interest in our downloads!
The website is back up and running so whoever didn't download the sampler can do so now.
The website got hit so hard it shut down!!!
In the near future we will be offering for sale individual track downloads so please bookmark our site or you can sign up for our newsletter.
Also we have a new discussion forum up at www.audiosymposium.net also
participating with there own forums are Emotive Audio, Symposium Acoustics & Pure Note Cables.
Again thanks for your interest
Bob
HDTT

Jan 28, 2007 at 5:51 AM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Track /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the near future we will be offering for sale individual track downloads so please bookmark our site or you can sign up for our newsletter.
Also we have a new discussion forum up at www.audiosymposium.net
Bob
HDTT

Bob, that's great news that we'll be able to buy individual tracks, hopefully in 24bit/96kHz Flac files. It would also help greatly if the tracks could be previewed in low quality before buying..

Jan 28, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #21 of 37
Leeching now! Hope these tracks sound quite nice. I skipped the blurb about what they were recordings of...but if Steve promotes it, it has to be at least marginally good stuff
wink.gif

Jan 28, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #22 of 37
NICE
icon10.gif
D/Ling,,,

Jan 28, 2007 at 1:55 PM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dang!! I missed out! I wanted to DL yesterday from work but decided to just do it @ home.

Snooze=Loose

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I might be missing something but.... I am downloading them now man! They are HUGE files though, better have a fast connection
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2007 at 6:29 PM Post #25 of 37
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED PEOPLE!!!!!! at least this idea; oh how i LOOOOOOOOOONG for redbook to be obliterated by wonderful, hi-rez stereo bliss, BINAURALLY RECORDED
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #27 of 37
Nice! Thanks!

Apr 10, 2007 at 7:06 AM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by webbie64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excellent! Thanks for the 'heads up'. Anyone know of any other quality download sources like this?

The best I have run across unfortunately. But if you happen to pass by a good music store, I highly recommend the following:

1. Oscar Peterson's "We Get Requests" album

2. John McLaughlin, Paco DeLucia, and Al DiMeola's "Friday Night in San Fransisco" album

3. Alison Krauss and Union Station's "Live" album.

Excellent reference level recordings, but not quite on par with these flac beauties.

Apr 14, 2007 at 7:22 PM Post #30 of 37
You guys hearing hiss? Me and several people on another thread get hiss from... well I get hiss from 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back