Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Nov 30, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #1,006 of 12,086
Quote:
  But! Will they have serial numbers?!!!!

tongue.gif

The serially-numbered K7XX's I'm fortunate to own says they will.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #1,007 of 12,086
  Yea, did a quick shipping change to stateside once I saw that shipping update(after debating a bit if I wanted to cancel or not :p).

EDIT:
If parcel direct is like Express customs wise (I imported a Gustard H10 headamp a few months ago to Vancouver) I was charged (in CAD) about $10 processing fee, $5 transaction, and then like 12% of converted CAD total of the item.

Was there a tax? I remember items delivered by FedEx or DHL usually charge me for 12%tax + import fees which is usually 5~20 dollars.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #1,011 of 12,086
For those who wrestled with temptation and won[?]:

Of course there would be subsequent drops. Who in their right mind would kill such a cash cow? Especially since nowhere did it mention a limited one time edition. As for never answering questions related to possibility of future drops until this one ended, it was a no-brainer to hasten the sale and create FOMO.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #1,012 of 12,086
My credit card was charged already, does this mean they start fulfilling the orders?

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #1,014 of 12,086
My credit card was charged already, does this mean they start fulfilling the orders?

My status changed to paid in Massdrop and in my PayPal. This is good news, hopefully they start fulfilling tomorrow or Wednesday.

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #1,015 of 12,086
Of course there would be subsequent drops. Who in their right mind would kill such a cash cow? Especially since nowhere did it mention a limited one time edition. As for never answering questions related to possibility of future drops until this one ended, it was a no-brainer to hasten the sale and create FOMO.

I do think that they honestly only stock 2000 units. They probably tell fostex to make more, seeing how fast this one go, and as will said, probably 1000 unit more. How fast do they make it ? And ship to the states ? Who knows, but Christmas....new year is coming, especially China new year, people in China is off for the minimum 3-4 weeks lol. It also seems that this one will be made in China as well for the cost

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #1,016 of 12,086
Charge just hit my credit card as well. That would be sweet if we get shipping confirmation emails tomorrow or Wednesday.

Nov 30, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #1,019 of 12,086

That's why I didn't get caught up in the serial number hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back