Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review
Nov 28, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #633 of 12,087
  Will massdrop ship faster than the promised shipping date (which has gone to Dec 10 from Dec 7 after the drop goes live) if the drop ends faster?

Yes, they should go early if the drop sells out quickly. Will from Massdrop answered this a few pages back.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/788776/fostex-x-massdrop-th-x00-review/495#post_12112499

Nov 28, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #634 of 12,087
Ah great to know that, missed him. This weekends should do the trick now that the drop is just 450 people short!
eek.gif

Nov 28, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #635 of 12,087
i dont get it what if the number is not reached what then

when will those be shipped, so all of u have to wait until the number is reached

Nov 28, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #636 of 12,087
Yup normally shipping happens day after the drop ends, so if it ends early shipping can be brought forward. If not we wait until the last day of the drop.

Nov 28, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #643 of 12,087
See below.

Low serials have a 1/100,000 chance of containing a treasure map. The treasure map will lead you to a distant part of the amazon rainforest , wherein you shall find the fountain of youth. Keep this on the DL tho, can't have people getting stabbed over these like Jordans, not to mention the heat I'd get from the medical community if this got out. 

Jokes aside, it's an intrinsic value thing. Why is gold so expensive? There's not that much of it relatively speaking and everyone agreed it's special (long before it was ever used for a widespread functional purpose). Some people care about it, some people don't, but I feel pretty smug with #1 on my head at the office. 

Fun fact, the #1 on my head is actually one of two #1's in the world. This #1 was one of our production prototypes, someone in the drop will get the real #1. 

Nov 28, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #645 of 12,087

Satisfaction how? I mean from what?

Limited Edition and high price on resell value.

Can't really imagine it's any of those. Limited run or not we will get any number between 1-1950 hidden underneath an earpad?
Resell value, meh.. who knows. If this turns legend for some reason with a serial 1 or 666 it could be but nobody cares for any other number, I would think 
blink.gif

See below.
Low serials have a 1/100,000 chance of containing a treasure map. The treasure map will lead you to a distant part of the amazon rainforest , wherein you shall find the fountain of youth. Keep this on the DL tho, can't have people getting stabbed over these like Jordans, not to mention the heat I'd get from the medical community if this got out. 

Jokes aside, it's an intrinsic value thing. Why is gold so expensive? There's not that much of it relatively speaking and everyone agreed it's special (long before it was ever used for a widespread functional purpose). Some people care about it, some people don't, but I feel pretty smug with #1 on my head at the office. 

Fun fact, the #1 on my head is actually one of two #1's in the world. This #1 was one of our production prototypes, someone in the drop will get the real #1. 

Ok, I can vaguely see the fun (fun?) in serials like 1-2-3 or if you have a thing for lucky number 8 or sweet 16. Ofcourse 555, 666 (<-this I admit is cool), or 777 are remotely special. Even to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back