Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 16, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #2,161 of 4,778
I just received my Noir HPC Mk2 cable and have a dumb question. It has the mini XLR for Audeze style headphone. Which mini XLR is right and which is left? One has green on it and the other doesn't. Would the one with green be that be the right channel? Thanks.

Jan 16, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #2,162 of 4,778
I just received my Noir HPC Mk2 cable and have a dumb question. It has the mini XLR for Audeze style headphone. Which mini XLR is right and which is left? One has green on it and the other doesn't. Would the one with green be that be the right channel? Thanks.
Green is right channel

Jan 17, 2019 at 3:49 AM Post #2,164 of 4,778
I have just placed an order for a Noir HPC Mk2 headphone cable for my AKG K812 headphones.... shipping costs to the UK were only 6 euros and i noted that it will ship in recyclable packaging too. It is my first purchase from Forza and i look forward to receiving the cable soon.

Jan 17, 2019 at 3:52 AM Post #2,165 of 4,778
I have a Noir HPC Mk2 for my LCD-MX4 and I am very happy with it. Is it with a 6.3mm jack? If so, I strongly recommend the solid Furutech. It goes well with this solid, sleeved cable.

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:15 AM Post #2,167 of 4,778
I have just placed an order for a Noir HPC Mk2 headphone cable for my AKG K812 headphones.... shipping costs to the UK were only 6 euros and i noted that it will ship in recyclable packaging too. It is my first purchase from Forza and i look forward to receiving the cable soon.

#1: Polish Post?, if so (in my experience) you'll get an email from Forza on dispatch with both tracking number & link to the Polish postal service website where you can follow your parcels progress up until it leaves Poland. Your tracking number should then be recognised on the Royal Mail website as they appear to be the UK Partner for Polish Post, though (& I've only ordered 3 times from Forza) Royal Mail will have normally delivered the parcel to you long before they update status from 'awaiting to accept parcel into our postal system ' status on their tracker page - All in all it's pretty stress free :)

#2: recyclable packaging, I'm not a fan. The outer packaging is too large for my 'standard' sized letter box, so I was Carded & had to make a trip to the local sorting office each time to collect. I asked Matt to mail my 3rd order in a Jiffy bag

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2019 at 6:01 PM Post #2,168 of 4,778

Please, if you would, post your impressions with the K812’s and the Forza cable (when you get the cable). I’m very curious about the synergy in comparison to the stock cable!

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #2,169 of 4,778
will do but will need at least a month to burn in and acclimatise to the new cable
Please, if you would, post your impressions with the K812’s and the Forza cable (when you get the cable). I’m very curious about the synergy in comparison to the stock cable!

Jan 18, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #2,170 of 4,778
Just got my 2 cables from Forza Audioworks. A big thumb up to Matt and crew. The day after i ordered i got an email saying they would ship within 5 business days, and they did. Less than 2 weeks after ordering i have the cables. Very fast service.

I ordered 2 Noir HPC MK2 balanced 4.4, one for my Aeon Open and one for my Amiron. Both cables exceed my expectations. They are lightweight and very well build, beautiful cables :)

20190118_142041~2.jpg

Jan 18, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #2,171 of 4,778
Very nice pair. Question: Is the black sleeve on your cables a bit fuzzy in some areas? Not the actual cable, but above it mine had very fine loose strands of fabric from the same material as the sleeve. Most cleared up with use. Just wondering if that's always the state of this sleeve when new. It was also a tiny bit oily to the touch.

Jan 19, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #2,174 of 4,778
OK so i am having some issues with Forza...... do they have a reputation for taking ages to respond to messages sent via their messaging system anyone? also are emails to a guy called Matt at Forza answered very slowly? I have waited over 48 hours for a reply to a message sent via their messaging system and have still not heard anything back from them. I wondered whether or not this was an isolated occurrence or more frequent.

Jan 19, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #2,175 of 4,778
OK so i am having some issues with Forza...... do they have a reputation for taking ages to respond to messages sent via their messaging system anyone? also are emails to a guy called Matt at Forza answered very slowly? I have waited over 48 hours for a reply to a message sent via their messaging system and have still not heard anything back from them. I wondered whether or not this was an isolated occurrence or more frequent.

It's not unusual. It's a tiny Company with very few staff. So it's a constant balancing act. Communication often has to come second to Production obligations. It's also presently the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back