Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 3, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #2,131 of 4,778
What's the typical return time from website order to something getting shipped? I ordered an iem that should come in the next 4-6 weeks and a quicker or similar return time would be perfect. The website also shows the number in stock and that number changes and I change the termination, etc. Is that accurate and can just be delievered or is it still something that needs to be built before delivery?

I'm looking at a 2pin to 4.4mm cable. I'm not sure if I'm going with hybrid or copper series yet.

Drop me a mail please. Almost all of my products are built to order due to their customization and my easygoing approach in this regard.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 5, 2019 at 7:32 AM Post #2,134 of 4,778
I just put an order in for a Claire HPC Mk2, with 4 pin balanced XLR. I am super excited to get my first FAW cable! I am going to be using it with my ZMF Ori and Blackwood, on my Jotunheim, in balanced mode to get that power for my T50 mods. My only other high end cable is the Norne Silvergarde S, so I am really looking forward to getting a copper cable and the FAW cables look stunning and the pricing is amazing. I will report back, after i get the cable and have some time with it.

Jan 5, 2019 at 7:50 AM Post #2,135 of 4,778
I just put an order in for a Claire HPC Mk2, with 4 pin balanced XLR. I am super excited to get my first FAW cable! I am going to be using it with my ZMF Ori and Blackwood, on my Jotunheim, in balanced mode to get that power for my T50 mods. My only other high end cable is the Norne Silvergarde S, so I am really looking forward to getting a copper cable and the FAW cables look stunning and the pricing is amazing. I will report back, after i get the cable and have some time with it.

I have thought of this same cable for my Ori...any idea how long the wait time is.

Jan 5, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #2,137 of 4,778
I have thought of this same cable for my Ori...any idea how long the wait time is.
I have not had any communication with FAW, yet, so I am not sure how long the wait will be? I just went on their website and placed my order yesterday. I really like how easy it was to navigate their website, and how simple the choices are. I will let you know, how it goes.

Jan 5, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #2,138 of 4,778
I have not had any communication with FAW, yet, so I am not sure how long the wait will be? I just went on their website and placed my order yesterday. I really like how easy it was to navigate their website, and how simple the choices are. I will let you know, how it goes.

I ordered my 3 cables in mid-November and received them mid to late December. Matt also had a conference in between there. All in all, a good experience for a handmade, custome made item. I would recommend getting in touch with Matt via e-mail as he will tell you when to expect the order, if he is waiting for any parts, etc. Takes the guessing out of the wait.

Jan 5, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #2,139 of 4,778
I'm thinking of ordering the Claire HPC Mk2. Does anyone know if there is any noise when the cable is moved / handled?
I have read they are really light, and have no microphonics or noise issues. In fact i have read several post in regards to this, which has me really excited, and is another reason i just purchased one.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #2,140 of 4,778
Hi, I'm looking for a new cable for my Audeze Sine, I need a 3,5 to 2x 3,5 mono. Can you make a cable like this? I think it will fit also Beyer T1 / T5, Denon d600/7100/7200, Meze 99

Jan 5, 2019 at 1:52 PM Post #2,141 of 4,778
I want to get a cable for the HD650. Can someone tell me about SQ differences between the Claire HPC Mk2 & the Noir HPC Mk2. Is the Noir priced higher because of better build materials like the CNC splitter and sleeving or is there a SQ boost there??

Jan 5, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #2,142 of 4,778
I have read they are really light, and have no microphonics or noise issues. In fact i have read several post in regards to this, which has me really excited, and is another reason i just purchased one.
That's good to know. Did you order a 6.3mm jack? I'm wondering whether to go for the Furutech option.

Jan 5, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #2,145 of 4,778
A picture would be great.

Furutech.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back