Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Aug 7, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #1,652 of 4,764
Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from them anymore since a week. I ordered more than four weeks ago and the cable was supposed to be shipped a week later. Then two weeks later I asked for the status and was told it would be shipped the next day. I didn't receive a shipping notice the next day and didn't get a reply on via FB or mail since then. Anyone knows what is going on? I mean I would be OK if it takes longer, but getting no reliable status is disappointing...

I am not the guy complaining publicly usually, but not sure how to get in touch with them right now...

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #1,653 of 4,764
I sent Matez an email almost a week ago but haven't heard anything. I'd like to start a dialog about getting some cables but it's going to be be incredibly frustrating to have some type of email conversation if every email is going to take a week+ to answer.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #1,655 of 4,764
Hi Matez,

I received your message and the tracking no. The cable will be delivered today. Thanks for that.

Aug 9, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #1,658 of 4,764
My cables for HD800 and ZMF Eikon arrived. They are light weight, flexible and good looking. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

20170810_124944.jpg

Aug 10, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #1,660 of 4,764
Any EMU teak owners that have purchased cables for the HP can you please advise if the cable works.

Ironic to see your post. I just rec'd a new pair of E MU Teaks, and when I get back from vaca, will be getting aftermarket cables for them.

I thought ahead & asked Chan to include 1XL and 1XR spare earcup jacks, so I can give those to the company I choose for the cable (more than likely it will be F.A.W.). That leaves the issue of checking w/Matez if those jacks will work with whatever cable I select (probably "Copper Series HPC MK2," w/the 20 gauge "bass" option).

I heard 1 other person on the Teaks thread talk about getting a cable that works, but I didn't feel like rolling the dice...

Aug 15, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #1,661 of 4,764
Well it's been almost one week since I started using my Forza Audioworks cables. These are some of my feedback. I did not do any back to back with the stock cables yet. In the last 3 days, I've gotten a new headphone - Audeze LCD-2f. My HD800 is less than 3 months old. Yggdrasil is about 3 months old and Ragnarok is about 3 weeks old. Only Euforia is about several months old. So my current gear are relatively new.

Against this backdrop, comes the 2 cables from Forza Audioworks. It will not be easy to determine what benefits the cables bring to my setup because the system now sounds amazing. I have no more expectations. This is the end of upgrades for me.

I will try and describe the cables as best as I can. As I said, any great sonics can also be attributed to the system gear. I will start by saying that the cables are very well made. It is truly quality workmanship. I can't be more pleased. The materials used is good stuff. My HD800 have never sounded better. The LCD-2f is lush with a prominent bass that is impactful and sounds very musical. These cables certainly does the job of transmitting all the details and clarity to the headphones. I dare say that they added warm and lushness as well as clarity and details. Soundstage is marginally improved. Above all the bass is wholesome and infectious. Could be that the system is already sounding very good but I've no doubt the cables did not hold back any of the great sonics from hitting my ears.

I can not recommend these cables from Forza Audioworks more highly. Do try them out. You won't be disappointed.

HD800 with Forza Noir HPC Mk2 cable
20170814_033820.jpg

Audeze LCD-2f with Forza Claire Hybrid HPC.
20170814_023654.jpg

Aug 19, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #1,662 of 4,764
Matez do you make cables for the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 over ear headphones? The Forza cable I bought a couple of years ago for my Hifiman HE400 is still going strong btw.:thumbsup:

Aug 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #1,664 of 4,764
Not necessarily. Matez has affordable cables too. The cable I bought for my pair of Hifiman headphones in 2014 was actually pretty cheap, about 50 bucks iirc.:laughing:

Aug 19, 2017 at 9:11 PM Post #1,665 of 4,764
Not necessarily. Matez has affordable cables too. The cable I bought for my pair of Hifiman headphones in 2014 was actually pretty cheap, about 50 bucks iirc.:laughing:

Agreed.

Just got a pair of E-Mu Teaks, and the 2M F.A.W. cable I'm thinking of getting for them (Copper Series HPC MK2, 20 gauge) is around $130.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back