Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 31, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #1,397 of 4,764
If you can't track your package from Poland, it means it was sent by regular mail, which is only tracked until it leaves Poland. It takes a bit longer to get through the mail using this method. When I ordered that way, it took about 4 weeks to get my order. I've found it's better to just pay for FedEx, which you don't have to pay VAT under, and the price comes out just a little more expensive, but you get your order much faster, and you can track it to your door.

So, I should be able to track via USPS once the item leaves Poland? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Polish tracking had said "Sent From Poland" for 20 days now.

Dec 31, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #1,398 of 4,764
So, I should be able to track via USPS once the item leaves Poland? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Polish tracking had said "Sent From Poland" for 20 days now.

No, you can only track it up until it leaves Poland, then you have to wait with no information. The cable is likely just stuck in customs. It took a few weeks after the cable left Poland for me to get one of my cables as well.

Jan 1, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #1,399 of 4,764
No, you can only track it up until it leaves Poland, then you have to wait with no information. The cable is likely just stuck in customs. It took a few weeks after the cable left Poland for me to get one of my cables as well.

Sucks. I really need a new cable, because my stock HE-400i cable is cutting in and out on the left channel. I literally have to twist the connector stress relief around to get a signal to come back on.

On a side note, does anyone know why the 2.5mm connectors connecting the Hifiman headphone cups to the cable are 2 channel per wire (4 channels total), when presumably you only need 1 channel per side (2 channels total)? Doesn't quite make sense to me, and might lead to unnecessary defects in the cable.

Jan 1, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #1,400 of 4,764
On a side note, does anyone know why the 2.5mm connectors connecting the Hifiman headphone cups to the cable are 2 channel per wire (4 channels total), when presumably you only need 1 channel per side (2 channels total)? Doesn't quite make sense to me, and might lead to unnecessary defects in the cable.

..so that you can drive them balanced by plugging in a new cable. Headphones that don't do that are a massive pain in the bum.

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #1,408 of 4,764
Finally got my cable today. Placed my order on or around Black Friday. I guess my shipment got delayed really hard by the holiday season.

How many days does it usually take for a cable to arrive to the States? Shipping was started on Dec 12, exited Poland on Dec 14. It's Dec 26, I still haven't received the item yet, and there's no way to track the item on either UPS or USPS.

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #1,409 of 4,764
Finally got my cable today. Placed my order on or around Black Friday. I guess my shipment got delayed really hard by the holiday season.

Was told it takes about 4 weeks to get here once shipped, so really that's not too bad if you know what to expect lol. it's just that you have varying tales of the people in the EU with 10 day shipping, but they live way closer and customs is different etc.

Jan 13, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #1,410 of 4,764
I received today my FAW Noir Hybrid, the top range of the Company. Indescribable beauty of this cable, building state of the art, sublime materials. As for the appearance sonic, it is unimaginable the result with my Final Audio Sonorous VI, great refinement, perfect tonal balance, huge soundstage with holographic stage and incredibly defined and focused, breathtaking timbre, absolute realism, relaxed sound, very dark background, dynamic monstrous, in short, the Sonorous has become a perfect headphone. It was what he needed, the Noir Hybrid has, by magic, erased all the negative sides of Sonorous and exalted positive ones (many in fact). Authentic geniuses those of F.A.W..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back