Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 26, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #1,351 of 4,764
It still shows black friday discount on the 1st page of your web but when i tried to place order, it did not show discount. it probably ends or do i need to put promo code?

Please use the promo code and see what will happen. If it doesn't work, the promo has ended.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 26, 2016 at 8:00 AM Post #1,352 of 4,764
what is the promo code, Matt?

Nov 29, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #1,353 of 4,764
I'm in ordering mode right now.
Will get an forza for my oppo pm3 with QP1R.
Matt recommended me the claire hpc mk2, i think I will go with this one. But, The noir hpc mk2 are 30 euro more, not that much, speaking of 120 (claire with viablue) or 150 euro.
So before taking the plunge, wanted to ask about impressions on this two, should I go Claire, Noir? Are there experiences for portable use? Weight differences? Cable noise (important for me)? Is the noir much "bigger"?

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #1,354 of 4,764
Received my Hybrid Series IEM - Cable : Quad hybrid semi-Litz UPOCC Cryo 7N wire today.

MMCX connection to my SE846 is perfect! Good start. Cable feels very well made, supple but strong. The Neutrik 3.5mm right angled connector is built like a tank! Good stuff :)

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #1,362 of 4,764
This is not a question of what is better. Copper and Hybrids sound differently. 

Copper usually gives more "fat" in the low end. Hybrids sound more analytical (not as silver but close). I personally prefer Hybrid and Silver cables. Don’t like too much bass with the copper.
And I like Forza Hybrids in particular. I have had 2 in the past and will order one more soon. 
it also depends on the IEM type. The same cable may impact differnetly diffrent IEMs.

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #1,364 of 4,764
Here are some recently ordered cables from FAW. The quality and attention to details are awesome.
Also I'm very grateful for consulting white received in order to choose correct cable and configuration.

Keep this momentum FAW, it will be rewarding.

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #1,365 of 4,764

Received mine order @black friday. Quality/Sound/Shipping everything are outstanding!!! Thanks Matt!

What is the name of the 3.5 plug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back