Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 17, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #511 of 4,764

As long as the cable is good enough quality and doesn't bottleneck your rig, it will support any file type. Cables are just pathways to transfer the various signals. It doesnt have anything to do with how theyre coded.

At least that's what I think your asking?

Yeah my asking is this FAW Claire IC support any audio file? Like DSD,192,176,96,88,44 

Nov 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #512 of 4,764
Originally Posted by Amlalsulami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah my asking is this FAW Claire IC support any audio file? Like DSD,192,176,96,88,44 

As long as you're using the correct connectors supported by the AK240, it will work. For example, if you want to run balanced, you will need a more special connector on the cable.

Nov 18, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #515 of 4,764
Just picked up my FAW cable from the post office.  (THANK YOU MATTHEW!)

Nice piece of craftsmanship, and SO much better than cobbling-together a cable from half of an RCA audio cable and using the Mono 3.5 to RCA adapter...

How the (FAW Copper Series Digital LO for Hifiman/iBasso/JH3-A - DAPDAC : iBasso DX100, Length : 5 cm, Termination : W&M RCA ) arrived:

Cable arrived in:

* International postage package for Poland to USA
  * Envelope containing Invoice and Registration/Serial# Plastic Card included
  * Box packed with shredded recycled strips of packing
  * Canvas "FORZA Audio Works" carry bag
Very nice.  Great attention to detail.

Nov 18, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #516 of 4,764
One question. Why does he say 5-6 days for delivery when it takes a lot longer to deliver once ordered.

It's really annoying as I wanted the headphones cable to arrive at a certain time. Ordered thinking I'll get it within the specified delivery time. 10 days later nothing. Emailed him and he said he would send it within 1 week.

What. Not good customer service to be honest and this ain't the first time it's happened.

Nov 18, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #517 of 4,764
  One question. Why does he say 5-6 days for delivery when it takes a lot longer to deliver once ordered.

It's really annoying as I wanted the headphones cable to arrive at a certain time. Ordered thinking I'll get it within the specified delivery time. 10 days later nothing. Emailed him and he said he would send it within 1 week.

What. Not good customer service to be honest and this ain't the first time it's happened.

I can`t see anything on his shipping page about 5-6 days for delivery.  His site says all cables are shipped within 14 days, usually within 5-7 days.  Then there`s the shipping time, depending on the method you chose.  

Nov 18, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #518 of 4,764
 I can`t see anything on his shipping page about 5-6 days for delivery.  His site says all cables are shipped within 14 days, usually within 5-7 days.  Then there`s the shipping time, depending on the method you chose.  

He offers 2-5 business days. That's 1 week. Look at the delivery times when checking out.

Nov 19, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #520 of 4,764
He offers 2-5 business days. That's 1 week. Look at the delivery times when checking out.

Courier option is separate to manufacture dude,

It does not say that anywhere, as advised delivery within 14-days. But seeing as the volume of orders has not allowed that for some time that should be revised

although it is bad drafting as the 5-7 days seems to refer to how long it may take payment to fully clear

Two days to appear at your door is funny. Either you think you are the only customer, or perhaps stop and consider whether a product is really custom made in half an hour

Nov 19, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #521 of 4,764
Courier option is separate to manufacture dude,

It does not say that anywhere, as advised delivery within 14-days. But seeing as the volume of orders has not allowed that for some time that should be revised

although it is bad drafting as the 5-7 days seems to refer to how long it may take payment to fully clear

Two days to appear at your door is funny. Either you think you are the only customer, or perhaps stop and consider whether a product is really custom made in half an hour
Maybe my fault then for misunderstanding the words. It's a bit confusing but it does say 5-6 days postage. It does not say how long it takes to make the cable. Maybe he should include that on his website. I have no problem waiting but it would be nice to have an idea how long you would have to wait before you order some of us might not want to wait 2 or more weeks for an item especially if you're buying for a present.

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #522 of 4,764
 It's a bit confusing but it does say 5-6 days postage. It does not say how long it takes to make the cable. Maybe he should include that on his website.

Is this really so hard ?

From his website: 

"Since all cables are custom made they are shipped within 14 working days of recieving payment (usually 5-7- days)"

http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/cms.php?id_cms=1

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #523 of 4,764

I recieved my Noir HPC mkII for my Alpha Dogs yesterday.

Great looking cable, I will give them a first listen tonight

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #525 of 4,764
Yay! My 3m Claire HPC Mk2 for my Hifiman HE400i has arrived! One quick question though... How do I know which is the left connection and which is the right? One connection has a green "A" in the FAW logo, is that left or right?
I will post pictures later, don't worry :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back