Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 29, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #2,581 of 4,764
Folks, the response from you and during this Black Friday has been overwhelming. There's not much else I can say other than the fact that I'm thankful and will do my best to handle all orders ASAP.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 29, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #2,582 of 4,764
Folks, the response from you and during this Black Friday has been overwhelming. There's not much else I can say other than the fact that I'm thankful and will do my best to handle all orders ASAP.

Take your time, Matez.
We all known it'll get well with your work. :)
It's worth the patience.

Nov 29, 2019 at 2:36 PM Post #2,583 of 4,764
I am thinking about buying a cable for the Quad Era-1 Headphones. What Headphones should I use in the rolldown menu to get the right connectors that fits with these headphones? regards mathias
Update: got an email from Matthew that I can simply choose Denon D7200 and then just write in the comment box during checkout that I need it to work with the Quad Era-1.

So information has been received and an order has been made! :)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #2,584 of 4,764
Take your time, Matez.
We all known it'll get well with your work. :)
It's worth the patience.

Well now, I see what you mean and I have nothing but good thoughts for Matt and want him to continue to enjoy his fine craftsmanship work... but take your time is a bit too relaxed for me. I like the fact that he responded thank you for the orders and I will get to them ASAP. If I can have a Christmas present in the form of my four cables... perfect.

Nov 29, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #2,585 of 4,764
Well now, I see what you mean and I have nothing but good thoughts for Matt and want him to continue to enjoy his fine craftsmanship work... but take your time is a bit too relaxed for me. I like the fact that he responded thank you for the orders and I will get to them ASAP. If I can have a Christmas present in the form of my four cables... perfect.

I'm not in a hurry.
So @Matez , take @CaptainFantastic first. :)

Have a good night all.

Dec 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #2,586 of 4,764
I'm not in a hurry.
So @Matez , take @CaptainFantastic first. :)

Have a good night all.

That's the spirit! Thanks!

On a more serious note, we're fighting hard to make everyone happy. If none of my subcontractors fails somewhere along the road (the more we're around, the less and less this happens), we're in a good spot.

Last edited:
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 6, 2019 at 4:03 AM Post #2,587 of 4,764
Many thanks - I sent through a couple of emails for a quote / order for a custom extension cable. So agree, take your time and answer in order. I am just hoping that by the time you reach mine you'll still be able to apply the Black Friday pricing :)

Dec 6, 2019 at 4:56 PM Post #2,589 of 4,764
It speaks for themselves, i guess. :L3000:

Dec 7, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #2,590 of 4,764
I got my FAW cable yesterday. I've got some things to say and I hope Matt doesn't blush.

1. Matt was extremely responsive, polite, and kind. I had a few questions and despite being busy with his holiday orders, he took the time to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I'm just one customer but he made me feel like I was the most important one. This kind of attention is precisely how you make someone a customer for life.

2. The packaging was top notch. The cable itself had some bubble wrap on the splitter to keep it from getting scratched. It was also placed in a very nice little cloth sack, which seems both utilitarian and decorative. Finally, the box was packed tight and within another protective envelope such that it withstood the rigors of shipping all the way from Poland and experiencing the horrors of USPS handling without a scratch. Matt clearly cares about making sure your product gets to you in pristine condition.

3. The cable itself glows with quality. The sleeving is soft, the braid is consistent, and the heat shrink at the headphone ends seems thick and durable. I took a look inside the amp-end connector to see how it was soldered up. Matt put some kind of heat shrink or plastic around each conductor where it solders on to the connector to ensure there is insulation between them at the solder joints. This took time and care to make, and it shows.

I am an extremely satisfied customer.
rp6flEd.jpg

Dec 8, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #2,591 of 4,764
I got my FAW cable yesterday. I've got some things to say and I hope Matt doesn't blush.

1. Matt was extremely responsive, polite, and kind. I had a few questions and despite being busy with his holiday orders, he took the time to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I'm just one customer but he made me feel like I was the most important one. This kind of attention is precisely how you make someone a customer for life.

2. The packaging was top notch. The cable itself had some bubble wrap on the splitter to keep it from getting scratched. It was also placed in a very nice little cloth sack, which seems both utilitarian and decorative. Finally, the box was packed tight and within another protective envelope such that it withstood the rigors of shipping all the way from Poland and experiencing the horrors of USPS handling without a scratch. Matt clearly cares about making sure your product gets to you in pristine condition.

3. The cable itself glows with quality. The sleeving is soft, the braid is consistent, and the heat shrink at the headphone ends seems thick and durable. I took a look inside the amp-end connector to see how it was soldered up. Matt put some kind of heat shrink or plastic around each conductor where it solders on to the connector to ensure there is insulation between them at the solder joints. This took time and care to make, and it shows.

I am an extremely satisfied customer.
rp6flEd.jpg
Nice one! Thanks for confirming what's under the hood. I have always been to scared to look.

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #2,592 of 4,764
Does anyone have problems with viablue 3.5 trs connectors ? It Easily pop out tested on all of my phones and dacs with just a slight move it pops out. Every other cable that i test works they work great click positive and stay there.
Is it possible to change this viablue connector with something else myself on clair hybrid cable ?
With just a small move of my head the cable lose conection and i can hear only the 1 channel i have to keeping pushing the viablue connector with my hand constantly so i can hear a song.

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:35 AM Post #2,593 of 4,764
Does anyone have problems with viablue 3.5 trs connectors ? It Easily pop out tested on all of my phones and dacs with just a slight move it pops out. Every other cable that i test works they work great click positive and stay there.
Is it possible to change this viablue connector with something else myself on clair hybrid cable ?
With just a small move of my head the cable lose conection and i can hear only the 1 channel i have to keeping pushing the viablue connector with my hand constantly so i can hear a song.
I have viablue connector on one of my high end cables from another company and it pops out super easy. I was wondering if it was just me, but it looks like it could be a Viablue thing. I won't be using any Viablue connectors going forward because of how annoying that is. I do know FAW, is real careful in selecting the best connectors, so maybe this is just a fluke.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #2,594 of 4,764
Nothing on my side so far. Connection is good and solid.

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #2,595 of 4,764
I have viablue connector on one of my high end cables from another company and it pops out super easy. I was wondering if it was just me, but it looks like it could be a Viablue thing. I won't be using any Viablue connectors going forward because of how annoying that is. I do know FAW, is real careful in selecting the best connectors, so maybe this is just a fluke.

OMG I was getting crazy about that, I thought I was doing something wrong :) I called a friend to also check his equipment and its the same it pops out way to easy . Viabue it looks premium it is premium... but it doesnt stay in … so :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back